Chapter 19- Let me try something

(Still in Levi's P.O.V)

I pull Eren in the room and he nearly trips over before i slam it shut and lock it. "Whoa Lev calm down it's o-"
"It's not okay! If i go to the police Kenny's gang would..." I trail off and look to the ground. I feel two arms grab both of my shoulders. I look up to see the same grin that has  been torturing me for the past week. He needs to stop making me feel weird. He meets my gaze. "Lev, nothing is going to happen, the police are here to enforce the law not to worry about what will happen. Plus, I'm here. I know you don't think i can do much but believe me, i can protect you" For some reason he really makes me feel better. I look to the ground. "But if you have to protect me who's protecting you?" He smiles at me. 
"Sometimes, you're cute Lev" He chuckles and i feel my whole face burn up. Why do i get like this with Eren... Do i... Like him? I feel his grip on my arms tighten and him leading me to the bed where he sits me down and pulls a chair from my desk.

"Okay, let's forget about Kenny for now" He says. I look at him confused. Wasn't this the whole reason he came around? He huffs and puts the chair back under the desk and sits next to me on the bed and crosses his legs.
"Let's play a game" He says cheerfully. I roll my eyes and face him crossing  my legs too. "Okay, what?" He grins at me wanting to partake. I'm not going to lie, when Eren smiles i have to stop myself subconsciously smiling back. It feels contagious. 
"Okay, turn around!" He says. I look at him suspiciously. "Lev I'm not going to pull anything, it's just a game " I nod slowly and turn my body around. I feel Erens arms grip my sides and pull me closer. I squeak at the fright and Eren immediately stop and turns me around. Now... I'm in his lap... Help me. I feel my cheeks burn red and Eren smiling at me,
"Lev! Do that again! Please! It was so cute!"  I huff and pout my lip subconsciously before retracting it when Eren goes wide eyed. He just stares at me and smiles. I look away embarrassed and he turns me around in his lap.
"Okay, I'm going to trace words in your skin and you have to guess what i wrote" I huff. "Really? That sound pretty boring" I chuckle and realise... I'm ticklish. I quickly jump when i feel Eren's finger go down my spine. 
"H-HEY!" I shout and my face goes red. His eyes widen and i sly smirk slowly appears on his face. "Is little Lev ticklish?" He says. I shake my head really quickly. I go to move but realise I'm still on a bed and my foot tangles for a moment and i feel weight being pushed onto me. "EREN PLEASE NO" I say. He flips me over so I'm on my back and he takes both of my hands in one of his. "Hmm... Where are Levi's ticklish spots..." I start to squirm. "I'm stronger than you Lev" For all i hate to admit it... he is stronger than me. I nod. "Yes! You are! I admit it so please, don't!" I say panicked. Eren's eyes widen and he smirks.

"Well never thought I'd see the day when i have Levi under me at my mercy" He cackles. I know he didn't mean to but i can't help but blush at how dirty that sounds. He seems to notice what he said and goes a light pink as well.
"So, Why should i not tickle you?" He smirks. I pout. "Please don't" I say quietly. If this doesn't work I'm doomed. His hands go limp on the hold of mine and i wriggle my hands out. I suddenly feel myself flipped up and my face in Erens chest. He wraps his arms around me and squeezes me. "Lev, you are adorable!" I huff and feel my face go red. 

We sit there for a while and i go limp at the comfort i feel being in his arms. I feel his arms loosen around me and curl around me more. Nobody speaks, we just sit there for a while. I feel Eren run his finger down my back. If he doesn't touch my spine I'll be alright. I sigh at the nice sensation of his hands running up my back and through my hair. I feel a flutter in my stomach and i have decided.

I've fallen for this stupid brat...

"Levi?" I hear Eren say softly. I groan and nuzzle more into his  chest and look up slightly. He blushes and looks away biting his lip. I yawn and wrap my arms around him and i hear his heartbeat pick up. I smile on the inside, maybe he likes me back. I feel his hand grab my chin. I let him tilt my head up. He looks me up and down.
"You know," He starts softly "You, I... I wouldn't expect you to be like this, with me" He says smiling. I shrug and look down. He chuckles and speaks anyway. "I didn't think you were the cuddly type, i thought you were the fuck off and don't touch me type" 
"I am" I say barely audible. I feel Eren look at me.
"Huh? Then why-"
"I don't know" I say still not looking up. I hear Erens heart speed up again. 
"Oh" He says excitement laced in his voice. I smile on the inside. "Well, I'm glad you are like this with me"I feel my breath get hitched in the back of my throat. I nod agreeing and we hear a knock at the door. Eren huffs knowing I'd have to get off him. I look up at him and get off leaving the room. Eren whines and i chuckle slightly. I walk downstairs to see Farlan and Mikasa. 

"Hiiiii Levii~" Mikasa giggles and she skips up to me and hugs my leg. I pick her up and thank Farlan for watching her. I hear Erwin say he needs to go to the store. I nod and hear Eren walking down the stairs. I turn to see a smiling Eren. He pats mikasa's back and she turns to see him and smiles. "Mr Eren!" He smiles and nods. I tell Mikasa to go unpack the clothes from Farlan's and she runs upstairs. I walk to the couch and rest my head on the back. Since cuddling with Eren i feel really tired. I feel the couch move and two arms wrap around me again. I turn and see Eren
"I got cold" He smirks and i roll my eyes before repositioning myself in his lap and leaning my head on his shoulder. "Levi....?" 
I turn to see Eren looking at me with a light pink dusted on his cheeks."Mhm?" I ask. He bites his lip and looks away. 
"Eren..?" He looks back at me. "What's wrong?" He chuckles a little at my concern.
"I want to try something but I'm too scared of getting hurt" I notice how close our faces are. Wait.... He wants to kiss me doesn't he...Would i want that? Well.... yeah. I look up at him.

"Don't be scared, just do it" I say quite quiet but just loud enough for him to hear. His eyes go wide for a second but go back to his normal gaze. "Fine" He smirks. Now it's my turn to go wide eyed as he grabs my chin and leans me closer to his face. 
"So Levi," He chuckles and i can smell his breath. I can only imagine the colour I'm going right now. "What Brat?" I say. He seems taken back. 
"You aren't going to tell me to move away?" He says confused and shocked. I shrug my shoulders and he lets out a breath.
"Hah" He laughs quietly. "Well then"

He pulls my face closer until our lips lock. He kisses me and i wrap my arms hesitantly around his neck while he moves his hand from my chin to either side of my waist. The kiss is slow and  loving and after long i pack up my nerves and kiss back. I can only imagine the shade of red my face is reaching. Probably the darkest red able to be seen by the eyes of a normal human being. I hear him make a noise as he kisses me and i feel really embarrassed I'm doing this right now. I feel his arms wrap fully around me pulling me closer. I squeak into the kiss which makes him chuckle a bit before we pull away for air. I look at him. "E-Eren" I stutter but he quickly jumps back onto my lips again and now it's my turn to make that weird noise in fright and the kiss becomes a lot quicker. I feel something touch my lip but i keep my lips closed. Nuh-uh. He runs his finger down my spine which makes me gasp and he quickly slips his tongue in my mouth.  JIgGiyfrBOaiodofjwohi?! Wait! This isn't fair! I'm not the girl! I quickly fight back but he beats me in the fight for dominance. My hands roam to his hair and I run my fingers through it making him hum in comfort. He roams my mouth and we make out for what feels like 2 seconds before we both gasp for air. 

"Well... that's something you don't see everyday" I quickly go red and snap my head around to see Erwin and dropped shopping bags. He smirks at us and picks up the groceries before heading to the kitchen. UGH I HATE MY LIFE. I turn to Eren and see him smirking. I cover my face and hide my head in his chest. He chuckles and strokes my hair.
"You're a good kisser, how many people have you kissed?" I stay silent. How do i tell him I've never made out with anyone before. 
"I haven't..." I hear a gasp. "Really? You've never kissed anyone like that before" I groan and bury my head under his arm.
"Well... I'm honoured to be your first... haha, honestly Lev you are like a little kitten" I hit his chest and he groans. "Jesus I'm joking, where has nice Levi went?" He chuckles. 
"He was here till you started laughing"  I huff and he wraps his arm around me..

I think about what just happened and I realise I wouldn't want Eren hurt... "Eren..?" He looks at me. I take a deep breath and he nods. "I want to report Kenny to the police" His bright eyes widen and he smiles wrapping his arms around me. Maybe things won't go too bad