Chapter 10- We meet again

Ugh this stupid house how long does it take to clean! I collapse on the couch and look at the clock

21:45

Are you actually kidding me??? Okay I need a reward. I laugh to myself as I walk into my bedroom and take my game console before plugging it in the main tv. Now this is a reward I like to call.
Play games till you pass out reward.
Look I normally wouldn't be this reckless but I just cleaned my entire house!
As soon as I logged into my account and went to start up this new game I bought my phone beeped and lit up the darkened room.
Yes okay I turned all the lights off, I don't need distractions!
Planning on not answering the text I take a quick glance at the contact.

Levi

Oh I'll text him back later.
Wait. LEVI?!

I jump off the couch and grab my phone. What the hell am I doing? I punch in my password and open the messages.

Hey brat you there?

Does he have a thing for calling people brats? 5 he feeling I described to armin starts to come back into my stomach as I reply.

Hey, levi right? Yeah what's up?

I knew it was levi but that would make me seem less cool....

Yeah it's levi
Okay what's up?
Well it's mikasa's birthday in 3 days and I was wondering if you could come round?
Mikasa's birthday?
Yeah
Oh well uh sure
I'll pay you if you need but she's just took a big liking to you so
Nono you don't need to pay but what do I need to go round for
That's up to you just I thought I'd invite you along there's going to be my friends and mikasa's friends there because, I love her but boy can she talk

I can't help but laugh a little to myself. Levi wants me to see mikasa? Wait does he consider me a friend?!?!?! I shouldn't be getting this excited I'm probably in his mind classed as one of mikasa's friends.

Okay I'll be there, I'm taking it this thing is happenning at your place?
Yeah it is brat I'll text you the adress later I'm gaming right now
Wait me too XD
'XD'? God you are a child
What you playing?
I found this new game called Attack on Titan and it looked cool so I thought I'd give it a shot
Oh I've played that game got one of the highest rankings actually
No way! I could totally beat you!
Have you even tried the game yet?
Well no...
But I still could!
Uh huh well come back to me when you best the humanities strongest title
Are you kidding me?!
Yup, now I actually have to go see ya brat
Bye shortie
Don't call me that if you want to keep your dick
OKAY well look at the time I have to go bye
Tch

How does that even work in messaging? Oh well. I climb back on the couch and start up the game. Obviously I'm going to spend 20 hours in the create your own character menu because that's just what you do right?

~Time skip~

Levi's P.O.V (Bet you weren't expecting that I have deh power!)

I furrow my eyebrows as I send the last text to eren. Like fuck can he beat me at that dumb game.
I think back to when I first saw him in the pool. The way he moves is so gentle and slow. It's mesmerising quite honestly. Mikasa instantly took a liking to him. I must admit, I did too. No way on earth would I ever admit it but he seems nice enough to trust. Inviting him to mikasa's surprise birthday get together would give me the chance to get to know him better.
He's a brat though, I just always flash back to the show when his name pops up from mikasa. He fucking winked at me and then blew a kiss. What the hell is wrong with him.
Mikasa saw aswell like lord help me. I just brushed it off as nothing but I can't stop thinking about him.
"I'm just really curious about him"
Hanji huffs.
"Levi come on. You don't shut up about him"
"Yes I do!" I say defensively
"Levi. Hun. You don't" I huff and pout slightly looking away.

Click

She did not... my head snaps back to hanji and a glare is sent straight her way before I pounce trying to get her phone. Then I realise. That's my phone!
"Hanji what the hell!" She giggles and uses her foot to keep me away.
"Hmmmmmm" She says scrolling through my phone.
"Hanji I swear to everything living i will break your neck if you don't give it back" I punch her leg but she just smirks and keeps me away.
"Oooh. Who's bright eyes?" I groan and instantly panic.
"Give it back!"
"Oh my god its EREN"
"Hanji! It's not!"
"Hun. you have it baaaad"
"Hanji i don't like him!"
"Yes you do levi have you seen this?"
"Well i wouldn't know since you won't give me my fucking phone!" I growl and punch her feet making her yelp and me to lunge to her. I grab my phone and quickly look at the screen. I open erens messages and see what hanji has done.

1 image attached
Hiiiii I'm Levis friend.... bright eyes? Doesn't he look adorable when he's mad? Xxxxxxxx

My eyes widen as I stare at Hanji.  I must have been very intimidating because all colour drains for her cheeks and she says she needed to use the bathroom before running out of the room. What the hell is hanji. I don't even like the guy what's wrong with her. I just thought bright eyes described him since they were the first thing my eyes were drawn to.

Bright eyes is typing...

Fuck. my. life.