All of them stood up , I slowly stretch my body, "Ouch!". My body still hurts.

"Are you okay?", Yoongi rolled his body in the bed to approached me.

"I'm fine i just forgot that i have wounds and bruises on my body", I laughed a little.

"Pabo", Yoongi pinched my cheeks.

"Too sweet in the morning", Taehyung said leaning on the door , while his arm crossed above his chest.

"Jealous?", Yoongi stood up teasing him.

"No, I'm not, Namjoon hyung said we need to hurry", Taehyung said and leave.

Yoongi help me to stand up and we walked together to the living room.

~Time skip~

We are on the yacht, they told me that i can't drink alcohol and i can't swim too when we arrive at the perfect spot that they can dive in.

"Guys look here, I will take a picture", Waving my hand to gather them in the middle.

They all stand up close and smile. I got the access of their twitter too so i upload it with my own.

While i'm watching them they look so relax and free of all the stress, I smiled a little but they saw me

"Oh Noona is smiling!", Jungkook pointing at me.

"What are you thinking?", Namjoon asked.

"Your like a diamond", Taehyung said.

"I know it, because she's so precious to us", Yoongi cut Taehyung.

"Hyung why did you cut Taehyung, he look embarrassed now", Hoseok said and all of us laughed.

I immediately took a picture again. Jimin is laughing hard, he looks so happy.

"Ya! don't take a picture! I laughed so hard earlier!", Jimin approached me trying to get my phone

"I won't! I will upload it on your twitter!", I stick out my tongue to him.

He pulled me close to him try to get my phone.

"Ya, Jimin stop , you might hurt her", Seokjin said.

"But hyung!", Jimin look annoyed.

"No more but Jimin! listen to our Eomma!", Namjoon said.

"Ughh!", Jimin wrapped his arms to my shoulder and lean his head to mine.

"Jimin , come here! don't bother her!", Yoongi suddenly spoke.

Jimin immediately released his arms to mine and go back to them. While they are drinking alcohol, i look at the sea, few minutes later someone put his hand to my shoulder.

"What are you thinking Sunshine", Hoseok said smiling widely at me.

"Oppa, your face is red", my eyes widen in shock.

"I think i drink too much", Hoseok said and put his hands to his face look embarrassed.

"Do you want some cold water or cold towel?", I offered him.

"No, i just want to stay beside you", Hoseok look into the sea too.

"Are you not yet drunk right?", I looked at his eyes.

"No", Hoseok smiled and wrapped his arms to my shoulder.

A few minutes later, Namjoon said that they can swim now. I excuse myself because i have to pee. When i came back they are all in the sea having fun with the water. I looked at them one by one, but someone is missing...