Part 2

Kaoru went after the scream while me and Kenshin stayed behind. "Well I should head out. That I should."Kenshin said getting and I looked at him. 

"Hey Kenshin hold up. I have a question" I said stopping him from moving. 

"Oh? What might that be?" He asked looking at me. I stared into his purple eyes and sighed. "

Are you the Battōsai?" I asked and his eyes seem to widen. 

"How did you know?" He asked me and I groaned.

 "Everyone who knows the stories know that the Battōsai uses the Hiten Mitsurugi-ryū style and has a crossed shaped scar on his left cheek. That's common knowledge." I said shrugging and he nodded. 

"Well I am not the Battōsai any longer. That I am not. I am Kenshin the wander now." He said and I nodded. 

"Well one day I hope to fight Kenshin the wander one day. But for right now lets help this girlly find the Battōsai" I said and he nodded and we both left. When we got there Kaoru look like she was about to be murdered because her sword was broken... fighting with a wooden sword. The Kenshin swooped in and pick up Karou while glaring at the attacker. OOOO hes mad. The attacker broke the wall then turned to them. I think i'm just gonna sit this one out. 

"The wander.." Karou said

"Its rather reckless to use a wooden sword against a real one." Kenshin said then a whole bunch of police came with whistles and said hold it or some shit like that. Then th attacker started to run. 

"I am Battōsai the man slayer! I use the Kamiya Kasshin-ryū style of swordsmanship!" He said running and Karou tried to stop him but Kenshin held her still. 

"Hold it!" 

"Your being reckless again." Kenshin said

"That's the style of swordsmanship my family teaches! Hes using our good name to murder people!" Karou said then passed out in Kenshins arms. What a weakling. 

"Well she is one courageous girl that she is." Kenshin said while I walked over. 

"Sure she almost got killed. But still what are you gonna do. Let someone use your name?" I asked and he looked at me.