Chapter Fifty-Five: Concerning Aftermath

Start from the beginning

"Connor?" Her voice was full of confusion, her eyes widening as she realized what she'd done. Her synthetic arm was showing, and as she turned to look towards Gavin her entire body began shaking again.

"What did I do?"

"Tasha—"

"What did I do?!" Tasha looked at Connor with wide, horrified eyes

"What did I do?!" Tasha looked at Connor with wide, horrified eyes. "I— I wanted to —" Tears streamed down her face as she let out a quiet sob, her synthetic hand shaking over her mouth.

Stress Level: 82%

Connor grabbed onto Tasha's face, forcing her to look at him. "Tasha. Tasha, look at me."

Tasha's green eyes met his, and the way she looked at him made his metal heart go cold. She was so scared. So terrified of what she could've done.

"This is not your fault. You were defending yourself, okay? This is not your fault."

"I wanted to kill him, Connor!" Tasha was nearly hyperventilating at this point.

"Tasha — look at me, you need to breath alright?"

"He knows." Tasha's voice was quiet — such a defeated tone to it as she looked at Gavin who was being held against the wall by Hank.

"Your boyfriend wasn't exactly subtle." Gavin mumbled. "If you don't want people to know you probably should keep your mouth shut."

"That's enough out of you, asshole." Hank shoved him against the wall harder.

Tasha closed her eyes, her hand on her forehead. It was then they all noticed the large group of people staring at them.

Stress Level: 80%

"Connor, get her out of here."

"Hank —"

"Take her home. I'll deal with things here."

In an instant Tasha had disappeared past the crowd of cops. Connor felt like his entire body was being to malfunction. It wasn't until Hank grabbed onto his shoulders that he was brought back to the present.

"What the hell are you standing around for?! Go after her!"

He didn't need to be told twice.

Connor ran through the building, trying to listen through the many voices to find hers.

Come back to me.

Silence.

Where are you?

"It was me... they saw me! I... what have I done?!"

Tasha.

He tried reaching out to her, but heard no response. As he walked down the street he heard a group of androids protesting across the street.

"We. Are. Alive!"

Connor shook his head, his legs coming to a halt when he saw a small figure in the corner of an alley.

"What's he going to think? Please don't be mad!"

"Tasha?"

Her entire body was shaking, tears falling down her face.

"Tasha — it's me. It's Connor. I'm not going to hurt you..." He reached his hand out, slowly touching her shoulder.

Stress Level: 95%

"I— I didn't mean to do that! I'm — I'm sorry, Connor!"

"It isn't your fault." Connor said as gently as he could. "I'm going to take you home, alright? I got you."

After a few minutes of silence Tasha nodded, giving Connor her hand as he lead her to the car.

Tasha's POV

What have I done?

What have I become?

A/N: *silence is a valid option*
Since wattpad decided to delete my note: hello! I hope you all enjoyed this chapter :3 Tasha is definitely bad ass buuuut she was going to kill Gavin :O Will Tasha be able to control her new abilities? Find out next time
I'm sorry I'll stop
Lol