Lost Voice

Keith was finally aloud visitors. He hasn't woken up yet, but his friends still came. Except Lance he couldn't bring himself to go in the room.

It was a whole month. The doctors said something mentally traumatizing had to have happened. But Lance tried not to think about it. But it was killing him inside.

Shiro watched his brother as he silently begged him to wake up. A small petal floats down to the floor.

~A few weeks later~

Shiro had to go back to school. Even with his brother still in a coma. He visited as often as he could. Pidge had stopped visiting because of how much pain it caused her. She began to think he'd never wake up.

Slow footsteps walk towards the room. He hesitated before opening the door to the now pale as porcilin boy. He gulps down his feeling in his gut and steps in. He walks over to his bedside.
The one person who hadn't visited him.
Lance McClain.
"Hey mullet..." he shakily attempts to speak, though his voice fails him. He pulls a chair over and sits.
"When do you plan to wake up?"
No response. He sighs and looks away. He felt so horrid. He should have known. But he didn't. He had no idea. He tried to talk every now and again but he mostly sat quiet. A nurse walks in here and there.

As it got close to visiting hours being over, Lance stood over his bed. Small tears in his eyes fell into the paler boy's hand.

"Come on...please wake up..."

"I need you"

A small petal drifts down to the floor.

~Hi! Okay here's an update! So here we go! I hope you like it.

Also thank you so much for all the love and support you've shown me. It means tons and helps more than you know.