In bloom

Keith sat on his sofa, his dirty jacket beside him. He had some pain from what Lotor did...he tried not to think about it. Lance came back in the room, holding a glass of water out to Keith. Lance had held Keith for about ten minutes as he cried in the alley way before helping him up and getting a taxi to Keith's house.  Lance even went back to the alley where Keith had lost his jacket and brought it back to him. He felt his shoulder tingle. The little bud thrilled from the attention from the one who had caused it to bloom in the first place. Keith rubbed his shoulder. "You okay?" Lance said, breaking the slightly uncomfortable silence. Keith nodded. "So, does he always, like, attack you like that?" Lance asked, his fists tightening a bit. Keith shook his head. "He used to bully me when we went to the same school." Keith said, a bit shocked at his own voices volume. Lance nodded. "How about we walk home from now on? Like, ya know, together?" 

The bud began to tingle again.

Keith's eyes widened and he ignored the bud on his arm. "No, it's okay. He only shows up when I take the short way. Besides, you gotta walk with your, uh, girlfriend" His bud stung as he said the words. Lance chuckled nervously. "Actually, she dumped me." Lance said, moping a bit. Keith snorted loudly and the Cuban boy immediately became defensive. 

"Hey! It's not funny!"    

"Kinda is."

"Nuh uh!"

"Yeah it is!"

"You only say that cause you don't have a girlfriend!"

Keith clamped his mouth shut. Now it was Lances turn to snort. He picked at Keith for a few moments before the Cuban boy finally left him alone about it. Lance looked around the small house for a minute before finally asking. "Where's your parents?" Keith didn't think twice. "Over seas" He knew it would work. The only one who knew was Pidge. "Oh, so you live alone?" Lance asked still looking around. "No I live with my brother." Keith said as he watched the beautiful boy's eyes curiously wander around, then blushing at his own thoughts. Lance stood up stretching. "Well, I should get going. Mama will be worried if I stay out to much longer." Keith nodded. "You sure you're okay by yourself?" Lance questioned. Keith glared, earning a chuckle from Lance. "See ya Mullet!" Keith growled at the nickname, though it had secretly grew on him. He would never say that though. He shut the door as Lance walked off. He sighed and lifted his sleeve to see the little bud had bloomed. another small bud had appeared nearby. His eyes widened as he pulled his sleeve down. 

'Fuck'  

~Hi

Sorry it's been so long!!! I've been so distracted lately!

Lance: I'll try to kick Them in gear more!