Not Good

Keith sat at the table. He stared at the broken wood before finally going out the door to school. He was going to skip today, which he never had a problem with before, but something made him want to go. He sighed and walked through the doors to the hell hole called school. He went to his locker, noting that the normally spunky, flirtatious Cuban boy was in a different state. A nervous, shy, jumping-at-every-sound state. Keith walked up to Hunk and Pidge who were trying to calm him down. "Come on man, she's totally into you. There's no way she'll say no!" Hunk said, knowingly. Lance began pacing for what was probably the millionth time this morning. "Yeah, but what if she, I don't know, is faking it or something?!" Lance said, restarting his own panic. Keith just smirked. The Cuban student had been here a little over a month, and had already asked out at least half of the girls in the school. He treated every single one the same, in terms of total awkwardness. Keith had seen it a million times. He rolled his eyes and walked past the three to his locker. "Mullet!" The panicked boy basically shouted.

 "Don't call me tha-"

"Yeah yeah yeah. Do you think she'll say yes?" 

Keith looked at him a second then rolled his eyes. "If her brain is the size of a pea, then yeah." He said sarcastically. Lance scoffed in annoyance. "I don't have time to look at her report card!" Keith deadpanned along with Pidge. Lance suddenly got an idea, which is never good. "Mullet! Keith! Bro! My main man!" He said, sliding over to where he was. Keith glared at him. Whenever he did this, he wanted something. "No." Keith spat. Lance began sulking. The bell rang signaling that they were all late to class. True horror spread across all of their faces. "Iverson is gonna murder us!" Hunk said as they began running down the hall.

{Time skip to end of day cause I'm lazy}

Keith walked up to his locker to get his things. Lance wasn't there, which was unusual. Keith noticed him talking to a girl. He was acting smooth, which only made it funnier when Keith remembered him that morning. Suddenly his face lit up. Keith saw the girl walk away, Lance staring the whole time. Hunk and Pidge finally showed up. Lance came wobbling over like an idiot. "How'd it go?" Hunk asked, snickering. Keith realized exactly what happened  as Lance let a small smile spread into a huge one. 

"She said yes!"

Keith felt a small pain, then an itch. His eyes widened. 

'No...nonononono....'

Keith slapped the spot on his shoulder where there was a sudden burning itching sensation.

'No!'

Keith grabbed his bag and left holding his shoulder. 

"Is Keith okay?" Lance asked watching him turn around the corner. 

"Yeah, probably just mad about Iverson." Hunk said, shrugging.

Pidge became slightly worried for her friend. That reaction...he's had that exact same reaction before.

'This cannot be good.' 

~Hi! Sorry for not updating! Been a...Rough time lately...

Lance: Hopefully we can get back on track and update like we're supposed to. *Glares at Author-chan*

;-; I'm sorry