Mall

Keith groaned as shiro pulled him down the walkway of the shop. "Come on, Keith! You need new clothed!" Shiro insisted. Keith just groaned again, trudging slowly behind his brother. The galleria was huge and Keith had no interest in being here. He had been staying in his room so Shiro decided to take them out for some "fresh air." Keith had told Shiro he was tired and didn't want to go, but Shiro responded with "Hi tired, I'm Shiro." So that was that. 

As Keith slowly walked down one of the second floor of the large mall, he caught a glimpse of a large glowing sign that he immediately lit up at the sight of. In big, neon letters it read "Hot Topic." Keith looked at Shiro, who sighed and began following the ecstatic boy who darted into the shop. Shiro Laughed as Keith began looking at the band tees and key-chains. After spending about 50 bucks on just keychains, and 40 on a buy 2 get one free sale on band tees, they finally made their way out of the shop. Shiro looked over to his now excited brother and chuckled.

After going through a few shops, Keith began to complain about being hungry. Of course, for the first 10 minutes, Shiro replied, "Hi Hungry, I'm Shiro." But that didn't help Keith's constant complains so they went to get some food from the food court below. As Keith dug in, Shiro noticed red on his brother's arm. He noted to himself to ask about it later.

~After mall~ 

Shiro and Keith walked home, laughing to each other as they told jokes and stories. As soon as Keith got home he went to change into his Pajamas. Shiro remembered what he had been meaning to ask. He, without thinking, walked into Keith's room. His eyes widened in awe as he saw the small vine of some fully, some not so fully, blooming flowers on his arm. Keith looked panicked at his brother for two reasons. One: He didn't want his brother to see. Two: The ones that belonged to Lance had grown more in the day. 

"Yeah,... maybe those aren't friendship buds." Shiro said shocked. Keith stood there, stunned. 

This could not be happening.

~Hi!

I'm not dead! Sorry it's been so long. Yeah this is kinda just filler but Meh. Please check out Philophobia!