Punk

Monday was a horror show. The whole weekend was filled with the same repeating nightmare, each time more vivid than the last. Keith couldn't keep his eyes open, even with Lance nudging him every five minutes.

"Lance McClain please come to the office, Lance McClain please come to the office"

Lance got up slowly got up, patting Keith's back trying to get him up. Keith's eyes fluttered open a minute, then fall back asleep.

Lance rushes up to the office.
Keith doesn't hear the bell ring as the students leave for home. He also didn't notice the person talking to the teacher.

Keith is lifted from his seat and carried down the hallway. Pidge is the first to notice. She sees the larger male holding her friend, his normal cheeky grin on his face.

~First person Pidge~

I saw that blonde haired scum bag from a mile away. Sure his presence in general was annoying, but what really pisses me off is my friend in his arms.
"HEY! Scum of earth, what do you think you're doing?"
Shit. Now I gotta hope he doesn't want to beat my brains out anymore...
Watching him smirk as he shrugs lazily, I can't help but step back a bit as he steps forward. His smirk turns into a hellish smile. For the love of science...
"Kaitie, you've grown a little since I last saw you."
I wince, remembering the last time we saw each other was in 8th grade, and he beat the l cbciving hell out of me. Matt was pissed...
Placing Keith on the ground, he moved closer to me. I moved back, only to run into a wall.
"What's the matter? You were so confident a moment ago?"
His voice alone made me flinch. Now I really wish Matt was here. His distance grew shorter and shorter.
"Where's your fighting spirit!?" As he raises his hand, I close my eyes, waiting for impact that never came.
"Didn't your parents ever teach you not to hit girls unless they attack you?"
I knew that voice. Opening my eyes slowly, I see the big lug in front of me. He has Lotor's wrist in his hand, holding it so Lotor has to stand on his tip-toes. I let a smile spread across my face.
Lotor storms away and Hunk turns to me, his eyes screaming with worry.
"Pidge? Are you okay? What did he do?"
"I'm alright! Chill!"
"Oh...okay."
A smile spread across my face as I held out a fist. Hunk looks at me then smiles.

"TEAM PUNK FOR THE WIN!"

~Hi
Well, a lot of new stuff for me. Different P.O.V and different ship view! How'd you like it?