Sleep reveals all wounds

Lance walked Keith home after that. At first Keith denied and said he could go through the day, but Lance was worried Keith had lost too much blood. After a bit of bickering, Lance convinced him to go home. And after a bit more bickering, Lance convinced him to let him go with him. Keith became a bit lightheaded as the walked and-much to Keith's dismay- Lance decided to carry him the rest of the few miles to Keith's home. Bridal style.

Keith fell asleep about ten minutes before they got there. Lance opened the unlocked door and gently laid Keith on the sofa. He sighed and looked at Keith's no blood-stained sleeves. He gently removed the shirt, not prepared for what he would see underneath.

Keith's eyes fluttered open.

~Hello! I'm sorry it's so short but there we go! Another chapter up!

Lance: Hope you guys don't get too annoyed with the author here, being slow and all!

-_-... But anyway, I want to just say thank you for your love and support!!! I love you all!!!

Also, I've been REALLY into undertale lately!!! Would you all like to see an Undertale story? It's probably gonna be a Sans x reader, If I do one. Also, I've cleared out my DM box so if we've rp' d and haven't responded, that's why. Dm me to rp! I'll try anything.