Apologies

~Lance's Pov~
I'm assuming it's a birth or something. But whatever. I really don't feel like being here. Wait, isn't that Keith's brother? Keith's here too? Where's that mullet off to? Pidge runs to her brother while I stay behind with Hunk. I couldn't hear what he said, but I watched Pidge crumble to the ground. I could almost see Hunk's big heart shatter as a choked scream escaped her mouth. We both ran over, deciding we should be there for her. Must be a family thing...Keith should get his ass out here. She loves him like a brother and he's not here.
"IT'S ALL MY FAULT! I SHOULD HAVE NOTICED!" Her words hit hard. I was confused and worried. She never cried in general, so this kind of break down...
"What's going on?" I hear Hunk worriedly ask. I see Shiro begin to tear up and Pidge's brother has a serious look on his face.
"Do you know Keith Kogane?"
Hunk and I nod as he sighs.
"He...He attempted to kill himself...he is in a hospital bed and is being taken care of."
I know I hear something, but its muffled. Keith...tried to kill himself...
'You could have stopped this'
Oh my god...what...what the hell?! Why...My whole body aches. I should have told someone...I should have...

~Pidges PoV~
Oh my god! Keith...How did I not notice?! You're my best friend! And I didn't even notice you were going through so much...and now you're...you're...I should have checked...I should have called...I wanted you to rest but you should have told me...I should have been there for you...!

~Hunks pov~
Oh my...god...he...he didn't. He wouldn't have. This is some sick joke or something. Yeah. Everything's going to be okay. Oh my god...Keith I...I don't even know what...what to do...

~Normal Pov~
As they sat their, Pidge sobbing on the floor, Lance now with tears pooling below him, and Hunk who had just begun to accept the facts, there was one thing in their minds.
'I'm so sorry...'

~Hi!
Okay so I'm sore as crap rn but here ya go! Next chapter should be tomorrow!

Lance: I'm exhausted!

...of course you are Lance...