Petals

Keith's eyes fluttered open as Lance stared wide eyes at him. Keith felt the cold air touch his bare skin and knew.
'Shit'
"What....Why do....WHY IS THERE FLOWERS GROW IN FROM YOUR SKIN?!"
Keith flinches as Lance yells. "Quiet down..." He mutters. But Lance was never a good listener.
"QUIET DOWN?! HOW, YOU, THERE'S FLOWERS IN YOUR SKIN!!!"
"Well I'm sorry! I didn't-"
"HOW DOES THAT EVEN WORK?! THAT ISN'T NORMAL?!"
"Lance would you just-"
"OH MY GOD THIS IS CRAZY"
"Lance listen-"
"YOU HAVE VINES-"
"LANCE WOULD YOU SHUT UP FOR ONE SECOND?!"
Lance finally silenced, looking at Keith with confused, worried eyes. Eyes that Keith never wantedto look away from.
"Alright listen" Keith said, sighing.
"I'm listening." Lance stated, matter of factly.
"Okay, so I have this thing, we don't know what it is but-"
"What about doctors?"
"Really? You think the doctor is going to calmly examine the flowers growing from my skin?"
"Oh..."
"ANYWAY, so there's a specific flower for each person who has it."
"Does your brother have it?"
"Yeah, his are black Irises."
"Oh, so like, is it contagious?"
"What? No! We were born with it!"
After a lot of explaining and even more questions, Keith had finally gotten the idea to Lance about his predicament.
"So....what about these? Who gave you these?"
Keith blushed dark red. Lance grew a cheeky smile and threw his arm around Keith. "KEITH! YOU HAVE A CRUSH ON SOMEONE! Who is she? Our school? Our grade? What does she-" Lance suddenly looked sad. "Is it Pidge?"
"WHAT?! NO!! SHE'S LIKE MY LITTLE SISTER!"
Lance smiles again. "Oh thank god!"
Keith look confused at the Cuban boy next to him. "Why?"
"Hunk has a crush on her."
"REALLY?!"
"It's so obvious! You're dense!"
Keith thought a moment before getting attacked with questions on who this "girl" that Keith has a crush on is. Keith evades every question easily. Lance pouts from the lack of answers. After several hours of Keith and Lance genuinely enjoying each others company, Lance makes his way home. He didn'tcomment om the issue in the bathroom, or, after the barrage of questions, on his flowers and buds.
Keith smiled as he watched the boy go, not noticing the petal that slowly drifted down to the floor.

~Hi!!! So I did it! Lance knows!!!
Lance: I always know.
...why are you like this...
Anyway! Enjoy!
Also, here's the flowers

Shiro: Black Iris
Keith: Red Amaryllis
Keith's mother: Rose

P.S: most of my stories are planned out way ahead of time, so they may not have some more...recent info!