Beef

After Shiro found out about lances bud actually blooming and spreading, he confirmed Keith's fear. They were not "friend" buds like Pidge's. It was now sunday and Shiro decided that, while Keith was 100% against it, it was time to go out for groceries. Shiro once again forced Keith to prepare to leave the house. Keith groggily made his way out of his bedroom as Shiro finished brushing his teeth. "Shiro," Keith said annoyed, "can you make me a sandwich before we go?" Shiro walked up to Keith and waved his hands around. After a few moments of this, and a very confused Keith, the older boy exclaims, "Poof, you're a sandwich!" Keith groans and resists the urge to put his head through a wall as Shiro chuckles, walking away.

When the two finally made it out of the house, the walk to the store was no better. Well, for Keith at least. He groggily walked behind as Shiro babbled on about the guy from his collage that he's had a thing for since middle school. Keith suddenly interrupted his older brother. "Hey, Shiro, I was thinking-"

"I thought I smelled something burning."

Keith looked at Shiro with a dead expression as the older one tried to keep himself from laughing at his own joke. 

"Anyway," Keith said sharply. "What's that Matt guy's last name?"

"Holt." Shiro responded easily.

"So he's Pidge's brother?" Keith said, thinking about when the smaller girl had told Keith her brother has been doing the same thing to her as Shiro was to Keith over some guy he knew since high school.

"Oh, yeah. He's Katie's brother." Shiro nodded.

Keith nodded and they walked the rest of the way in silence. 

As they finally made it to the store, Shiro picked up some chicken, fish balls, thinly sliced fish fillets, tofu sheets, slices of firm tofu, soy puffs, and straw mushrooms for the hot pot he was planning to make. He also ran by and grabbed some milk. They went to check out at the register. Keith read to himself all of the items being bought and a thought popped into his head. 

"Do you want the milk in a bag?" The cashier asked politely.

"No it's okay, just leave it in the carton." Shiro said, earning a groan from Keith.

"Shiro," Keith said with annoyance. "We forgot the beef."

Shiro slapped his head. "Oh man. Keith run and get it."

Keith glared at the older boy then quickly jogged to the meat section. He collided into someone who dropped about 5 things of beef all over the floor. 

"Sorry!" The stranger and Keith said in unison. 

Though, Keith knew right away it was no stranger. He recognized that voice anywhere.

~Hi!

Okay so question for you guys, would you like a chapter in Lances point of view? just wondering.

Lance: YES!!!

There is no guarantee...chill out...

Lance: *Smirks* never!