'Sh#t'

'Shit...Shit...SHIT!' 

Keith barreled down the hall, trying to get to class before any other students. He was hoping he could convince Iverson to move Lance to sit elsewhere. Lance saw something Keith did not want him to, or even know about for that matter. He sped into the room, and who does he see but McClain himself. Keith inwardly screams and slowly walks to his seat. As he sits, he sees the sea-blue eyed teen follow him to sit. Keith pulled out his sketch book and began doodling. Lance looked over to see the beautiful flowers Keith was sketching out. "Whoa Mullet, you got some talent." Lance said, barely above a whisper. Keith immediately slammed his book shut and glared at the boy next to him.  Lance simply stared back in confusion. Keith rolled his eyes and placed (more like slammed) his head down on the desk. Iverson began to speak as the other students poured in. During the lesson, Lance passed Keith a note. Keith unrolled it to see a poorly drawn picture of what he assumed was Iverson with a list of insults. Keith sighed rather loudly rolling his eyes. Iverson heard this and turned to face Keith. "Kogane," Iverson bellowed. "Bring me that paper!" Keith brought it up slowly. The man snatched it from his hand scanning over it. He Glared at Keith a moment before saying "My office, After class." And Keith went sulking to his seat, earning a sympathetic look from Pidge. As he sat, he glared at Lance, who was pretending to work.

~Time skip to lunch~

   Keith sat in the library. He forgot to pack a lunch, so he just sat there. Sketching. He suddenly heard a loud, obnoxious voice entering the library. He inwardly groaned as the voice came nearer, the whole time earning glares from people around him. Keith tried to ignore him as he tried serenading one of the librarians, failing miserably. He rolled his eyes as the Cuban boy dropped his head, looking like a rejected puppy. He and Keith made eye contact. 

'Shit'  

Lance strolled over to Keith, plopping down on the chair next to him. Keith shut his book and began to leave, Lance following. 

"Keith! Mullet! Buddy! My main man!" He tried gaining Keith's attention. 

"Don't call me Mullet, I am not your 'buddy' or your 'main man" Keith spat, glaring and the offended looking boy. Lance scoffed and turned on his heals. "Well I'm sorry, I seem to remember saving you yes-" The boy had no time to finish. In seconds he was pinned to the wall, Keith holding him by the collar. "If you tell anyone about that," Keith said through gritted teeth, "I'll kill you!" Lance stared in awe. He Watched Keith for a few minutes. "...Is that what this was about? You thinking I would tell some one?" Lance says trying to process everything. "Dude, were you scared I was gonna tell some one?" Lance says, noting the fear in Keith's eyes, along with anger. "I wasn't scared." Keith lied. Lance smiled a bit. "I'm not gonna tell anyone. Really." Lance said with a genuine, warm, closed eye smile. Keith felt his heart skip a beat and his face heat up a bit. He let go of Lance's shirt and looked away, trying to hide his blush. "You better not..." Keith muttered. Lance threw his arm around Keith's neck. "It'll be our secret." Lance says, winking then walking away with a wave. Keith stood there a minute with a scarlet face.

'...Shit...'

~Hi! So the next chapter may be a bit delayed due to Christmas and all, but I'll try to get one or two out...if you guys really care ,-_-

Spring All Year {Klance AU}जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें