Chapter 1.

"Ms. Harris, I need you in my office please." I groan under my breath. "Shut the door behind you."

"Mr. Sawyer, what can I do for you?" I give a wicked grin and he laughs.

"I do love it when you call me Mr. Sawyer, Ms. Harris." He brings his bottom lip between his teeth and my stoamch tightens.

"And I do love it when you bite your lip, Mr. Sawyer." I glide my tongue across my teeth and he inhales sharply.

"Oh, Danielle.." He whispers, his eyes never leaving mine. "The things I need to do to you, on this desk, on the floor." He sits back in his chair and I walk over, taking a seat infront on the desk in front of him. His eyes leave mine and follow my hand to in between my legs.

"Then do those things." I slowly rub and he shakes his head with a smile.

"I would love too.." He takes a deep breath. "But, we can't, not today." He places each hand on my knees and closes them. He brings his lips up to mine and kisses my slowly. "I actually really need to talk to you, and you might just hate me afterwards.." His eyes flicker away from mine.

"What? Why?" I ask softly.

"Um.. I um.. I asked Norman to work for me a while.." Norman and I have settled everything, along with that stuff with Ryan and those people. I never got told what he did to make them chnage their minds, but I didn't really want to know either. I was proud of him, I guess. After I left, he finished the courses and stopped drinking so much.

"O-okay." I stutter. "I'm okay with that.. I guess."

"Well, I'm not finished." He caresses my cheek with his thumb and I lean my face into his hand. "He's working for me, but you two have to do the job." I roll my eyes and sigh. "I'm sorry, Dani. He's already made thousands from working on The Walking Dead, and now that that's over, he's been writing and publishing books. He wants us to start publishing them. We've already talked about this. He's engaged, Danielle. He doesn't want anything to do with you that's not work related. He wants you to help him write, if it goes well, he'll share half of the income with you. This is a great job, baby." He looks at my with puppy dog eyes and I can't help but melt like puddy.

"Fine. Fine!" I yell. "When is he going to be here?" I sigh and remove myself from his desk, wiping my hands down my blouse and skirt to get out any wrinkles.

"Well, I kind of told him that we'd get lunch together.. He's bringing Kathrine along." He stands up behind me, wrapping both arms around my waist and nuzzling his face into the back of my neck. "She's very kind, soft spoken, you'll love her." He whispers.

"Oh, what joy! Maybe we can even talk about what we hate most about Norman. We can bond and become bestfriends!" I say sarcastically.

"Ha. Ha." He kisses my head and turns me around to face him. "You look so sexy in this outfit, Ms. Harris." He winks and cups my behind. "Maybe you should wear these around the house. But, only these. Nothing else." He pull me into a kiss but quickly pulls away when a knock is hear at the door. "Come in."

"I'm sorry, Mr. Sawyer, but Mr. Reedus is here for his lunch appointment." She speaks softly.

"Of course." Ryan looks at his watch and smiles. "Tell him to give us ten." Gillian nods and exits with a smile. Gillian is Ryan's secretary. She's absolutely gorgeous and is the most sweetest person I have ever met. "Are you ready?" He asks, pulling me back into reality.

"I need to run to my office and get my purse." He shakes his head 'no' and I groan.

"You don't need it, Danielle. You're not paying for anything, and you never use your phone anyways." I sigh.