"Lay, thank you so much. I feel much better. I wish I didn't have to go to combat training..," she pouted at the end, flexing her arms. I found myself smiling, and she saw it, and shot me a glare. "You can mock me, I don't mind. I just really hate moving..,"

"So you confess you're a lazy bum?" Kyungsoo said, a mocking smirk on his face with his arms crossed against his chest. She looked at him with a fixed expression, and Kyungsoo let out a small snigger at her anger. He obviously loved annoying her.

"I do, and I'm not ashamed of admitting it," she pompously lifted her nose in the air, making Kyungsoo snort.

"Hey, Hani. We can eat all of this right?" Kai called while holding three wrapped cupcakes, equal in number chips, and two bottles of soda. He was blinking innocently while lifting the stuff so Hani could see them, and the girl blinked back, before lowering her gaze to Sehun, who was already mindlessly stuffing his face with the food.

"Jongin, haven't you seen how Sehun is already shoveling food down his throat?" she wondered with a blank stare, still eyeing Sehun. Sehun only shrugged carelessly while Jongin cleared his throat. Despite all these years in knowing these doofuses, they haven't changed. Jongin is still the sweetest while Sehun was an ass. Period.

"Because I don't know if you'd like that? Without your permission, I mean?" Jongin shyly muttered, and Hani cooed out loud, while Sehun rolled his eyes.

"Jongin, you are so polite. Go on, you can eat them. I brought them all for you because I always become starved whenever I wake up from sleep, so I guess that's why I bought all of these, I thought you'd be hungry."

"Damn right you are," Xiumin hyung vigorously said, crawling down to sit beside Sehun before taking a cupcake with a bottle of soda to dig in. "I'm like, going to die from hunger. I may have missed what's it like to sleep, but hunger is the feeling I did not miss at all."

We all sniggered at Xiumin hyung's annoyed expression, looking especially funny with the way he munched on a cute pink cupcake with all that anger on his face. I looked back at Hani, and I suddenly caught the wince on her face she tried so hard to hide. Her cheerful expression changed into one that is upset, curiously upset. I stopped chuckling to furrow my eyebrows, wondering why she suddenly looked so.. sad.

"Guys..," she called gently before I could confront her, and I found myself unbelievably gulping my saliva. I was starting to get really worried. The boys all stopped making jokes and laughing to look at her, and she took a deep breath before taking out her blazer. From the corner of my eyes, I saw Sehun opening his mouth to share, no doubt, a crude comment, but I smacked him with my foot secretly. I shot him a glare, and he only scowled at me. Thankfully, he didn't say anything.

She walked to the middle of the room and dragged the chair Xiumin hyung had sat on before. She sat herself there and started fiddling with her fingers. "I have something to share.. with all of you..," she met my eyes for a millisecond at that, and I realized what exactly she wanted to tell us—to tell them.

"Okay..," Joonmyeon hyung seemed distraught with her words, and easily sat down on the ground before her. "It seems like whatever you're going to share is not.. comfortable news.. so lets all just.. sit down," I have never seen Joonmyeon so worried and disturbed before, and I'm guessing he had already sensed the seriousness of the topic she was going to say. It left him uneasy.

The boys all followed Joonmyeon and sat down, some sitting beside him while some beside Jongin and Sehun. I saw Jongdae slowly sitting himself beside Jongin, and I could catch the hopeful look lighting up Jongin's entire face.

"Do you remember—" she started speaking, and I snapped my head back to her immediately, the rest doing the same. "—when I had suggested we go visit Joonmyeon's house because apparently we are in the same neighborhood? That actually.. wasn't the only reason," both she and I held our breath, wondering how the boys would react. Joonmyeon was the first one to question.