"We all went to earth together right before Void's main attack and we took you to earth. It was around the time of World War Two. We all split up, don't you remember?"

"Not really. I remember being in Italy with you then Lotus Casino then the boarding school before camp. It's all fuzzy. I don't understand." He grabbed his head. "What's happening?"

Percy rushed to Nico right before he fell. "It's ok Nico. We need to confront Chaos about this. He doesn't remember anything correctly."

Leo stepped in, "what happened? What's wrong with Nico?"

Widow pulled down her hood as did the rest of Alpha Team. "My real name is Bianca DiAngelo. I'm Nico's older sister."

"I'm Pyro but I guess we have to reveal now, I'm Charles Beckendorf. Your half brother."

Leo took a step backwards.

"So I'm Lina but it's only half of my name. I'm Selina Beauregard. Nice to meet you."

"I'm Soar but you can call me Ethan Nakamura." He went back to sitting and put on earbuds.

"Lune but my actual name is Zoe Nightshade."

Trick went up to Leo. "Look, I'm sorry about what I did to camp. Going to earth really changed us, Void casted a spell in the planet during the time that Percy was there and it made us all forget who we actually were so we couldn't bring back Percy. We didn't die either, when we died we were transported into the infirmary here and got our memories back. So now that you understand now.... I'm actually Luke Castellan." He breathed.

"You guys.... I..." Leo spluttered.

"Look Leo, I know we were gonna send you both back to Earth a few hours before we got there but I think we need you send you in today, we'll be at Olympus tomorrow. I know this is a change in schedule but Nico is someone really important to this team right now. I'm sorry."

Leo nodded, "I understand Perce. Send me to the strawberry fields and I'll get it camp by myself. I'll just tell them that I needed to go see a friend or something. Oh shit, me and Nico were meant to be punished.... oh well, I'll tell them that Chaos needed me for something important." Leo smiled, "don't worry about me, I'll be fine. If Galpos didn't kill me, nothing will."

Percy laughed and opened a portal. "I'll see you tomorrow Leo. Stay safe."

"Always am." He smiled and jumped through the portal. It shut the moment that he was all the way through.

Percy looked at Nico who was currently unconscious. His head was on his lap. Bianca was sitting in her knees besides him.

"What boarding school? What Lotus Casino? We just went to Italy and then... then the bomb went off. He was only seven, Perce. I know he was strong but the bomb was so close to him! He was put into a coma for months and then Void happened..... I came back and he's just gone. No one knew where he went or what happened. How did he end up back on Earth?! What happened to the damage that the bomb did?"

"Beebee...." Beckendorf put his hand in Bianca's back. "He'll be ok. He survived the bomb. He woke up from the coma apparently—"

"YEAH! BUT HE WAS BACK ON EARTH! Did Hades even try to help him? Zeus and like half of the Olympian council wanted us both dead. How do you know that Hades even tried to help him? He left is both for dead all those years ago, he found us when the accident happened. THAT'S HOW THE ACCIDENT HAPPENED IN THE FIRST PLACE!"

"Calm down Bianca. You're screaming now, remember Nico hated the way you screamed." Luke added.

"Yeah... he said it reminded him of foster parents we had for a while on Earth before Chaos found us.... thank you Luke." She stood up and hugged him.

"It's no problem Bee. We should take him to the couch or something." Luke turned to Selina, "go get Chaos."

"On it." She spoke simply before running out of the room.

Nico was moved to the couch where Bianca messed with his hair. "What happened?" She whispered.

"You know, when Void invaded, many people were taken instead of killed. There were a few spies in the castle too. A few trainers and magicians were kidnapped, maybe he was one of the people he took. Nico was always great with curses." Zoe sat down beside Bianca.

"I know but I still don't understand, why earth?"

"No one knows. You know we all considered Nico our little brother. We're one big messed up family." Beckendorf chuckled.

All of them just laughed in response. All these years, he is in the castle at the same time as her on a few occasions and not once had they crossed paths. If they didn't have to help the gods, would they have ever met?

"Okay okay. I brought Chaos." Selina came in running with Chaos hot on her trail.

"What happened? Is everyone alright?" he questioned.

Bianca looked up at Chaos with tears in her eyes. He looked down at the unconscious boy on her lap. "What happened to Nico?"

"Did you know? Did you that he was my brother? The one that was a crying infant when you found him with me on the streets of Venice all those years ago." she cried.

His eyes widened, "What?" he breathed. "He can't be him. It was so long ago, he must've died. He was in a coma, the doctors said that he wasn't meant to live. How did he survive?"

"He said he remembered me. He didn't even see my face or know my name yet and he still knew who I was. It's him."

"Don't you remember that nurse that rook care of Nico? Zenith, he was a spy for Void. Maybe he took him to Void or something." Luke put in.

"Maybe..... I still can't believe it. How do we get his memories back?"

"I think he's already getting them back. He didn't remember anything before earth but after seeing Bianca made him remember. He's probably gonna be out for a while as he recovers his true memories."

"How do you know for sure?" Bianca wiped away her tears and began to pick her her green nail polish.

"I've dealt with this before. If this is anything like me, he should wake up and have more memories of our past."

Bianca stood up to sit next to Percy and she hugged him, "Thank you Perce." she smiled.

"It's nothing Bee. We should probably wait for him to wake up. I'll call Luka and Aida over so we can wait for him to wake up."

She nodded in agreement.