Chapter 33 •The End• :3

Alrightyyyy I know I told you guys I would be ending the story but I felt super bad for just leaving you with that chapter saying I would make another one so I decided I would write one final chapter to sum it all up. I hope you all enjoy!!♥️

It's been a few weeks since you left Georgia.You are finally settling back into your old lifestyle.Your only just now realizing how home sick you've really been and how amazing it is to be back in your own room, spending quality time with your big brother.

You plop down on your bed and stare up at your ceiling for what seems like forever as you think about the cast.You haven't spoken to any of them since the day you left, not even Finn.He's left you multiple messages but for some odd reason you haven't had the courage to reply.

I miss Finn so much but I just feel like it isn't going to work and I need to move on...it's killing me😩😩

You let out a long sigh as you pick up your phone, scrolling through the messages he sent you.

Finn: Hey Y/N how are you?😘

Finn: I miss you so much !!

Finn: R u there??

Finn: Y/N are you ok??why aren't you answering me?

Finn: Y/N I'm getting worried...please answer I miss you so much I just want to know your okay.♥️

Finn: Fine if you don't want to talk...I understand.

You feel your heart break more and more as you continue to read the texts.

Oh no what have I done! I'm so stupid for not responding I have to let him know I'm okay!!

You then gather up enough courage to respond.

Just as you start typing you hear Lucas burst into the house with two of his friends as they are laughing and play fighting with each other.You look down at your phone and then up at your door. You decide to go hang out with Lucas.You set your phone in your bed leaving without responding to Finn.

"Hey boys whatcha doin?" You say. "Oh nothin really just invited the boys over to play some Xbox." Lucas says as he grabs some chips and sits on the couch. "You wanna join?" Says Lucas's friend Liam. Lucas and his other friend Garry glare at Liam so he knew they were not pleased with him inviting you.You hear Liam say under his breath "what,she's hot ok! Just let her hang out with us." Liam then gives you a smirk as Garry rolls his eyes and Lucas says "ew gross dude what the hell."

You aren't very fond of video games especially if its with Lucas's friends so you kindly decline and head back into your room.

You're now bored out of your mind so you decide to blast some loud music to hopefully help distract you from your thoughts, also to annoy the boys.

Just as your eyes slowly shut you hear Lucas faintly screaming your name through the loud music.You use all your might to slowly drag yourself over to your door.

"WHAT THE HELL DO YOU WANT LUCAS" You scream over the music. "GET YOUR ASS DOWN HERE THERES SOME PEOPLE HERE TO SEE YOU."

People here to see me?? What the hell I don't have friends...well I mean I do but...HOLY SHIT NO WAY

Your eyes widen at the thought of who is at the door.You race out of your room but quickly pause.

Oh no I'm not ready to see them! Agh this can't be happening!!What am I gonna say to them?!

You slowly walk over to the door and yank it open with your eyes still shut with fear of really seeing them.

"Y/N!!!!" You hear them all shout as you slowly open your eyes.Thankfully all you can feel is happiness as you see everyone's smiling faces. "Oh my god guys I'm so happy to see you all!" You say as they all give you a big hug. " Yeah well you weren't answering any of our texts so we just said fuck it and came to see you to make sure your ok. Care to explain yourself Y/N?" Millie says as she crosses her arms and taps her foot.

You are paralyzed at the thought of how you are going to explain yourself to them!You've been a complete asshole!

"Guys I don't even know where to begin.But I'll just start here.Im so so sorry!" You say as your eyes begin to water.

"Oh Y/N don't cry!We aren't mad at you we were just worried about you!We  missed you so much!" Noah says as he rubs your shoulder with reassurance. You feel yourself calm down as you slowly breath in and out. "Wow thank you guys so much for surprising me.I really have missed you all so much!Please come on in!" You say as you gesture for them to come inside.

You then see there smiles slowly fade. "Guys what's wrong?" You say,very concerned. "Oh Y/N we are so sorry but we can't stay,we just came to make sure you were alright." Sadie says as she looks at the floor. "We promise to come and visit again though!" Caleb says with a smile.

You slightly grin so they don't go home feeling bad for you. "Okay I'll see you guys later then." You say as you slowly close the door. You then notice that everyone else is leaving except Finn.You honestly didn't even notice that he was there.You quickly open the door so you can see him.

"Oh my god Finn, hi...I didn't even know you where here I just thought you were busy and..." Before you could finish Finn grabs you and closes the door so you to are alone outside. He then quickly presses his lips against yours.God how you've missed this.You then gently break free for air as you gaze into his beautiful eyes,both panting softly.

"I've missed that a lot, but not as much as I've missed you." He says as he picks you up, your legs rapping around his body.He gently leaves kisses against your neck.As much as you love this, you sadly have to end it.You put down your legs and lightly push him away.You grab his hands and look deep into his eyes.

"I love you so much Finn but..." You choke up as you attempt to finish your sentence. "But what?" He says with confusion. "But I have to move on,I'm so sorry I just need to keep living my life and my life can no longer be with you.I hope you understand." You say as tears are streaming down your face.

He takes a few moments to process what you've just said and he lets go of your hands. "Yes,I understand.Just know that I'll never stop loving you princess,ever." He says as he takes his hand and gently places it on your cheek. "Oh Finn, I'll never stop loving you too you big goofball." You say as you laugh through your tears, resting your hand on top of his.He then kisses you on your forehead and says goodbye.You watch as he walks away, your heart breaking with every step he takes.

I can't believe I'm letting the love of my life walk away...that's just sadly how it has to be.

He was gone and now you must move on.You sigh loudly as you walked back inside.

Goodbye Finn...I love you.

The End.