Chapter 3 •Meeting Finn•

Hey guys this is the chapter I'm finally going to add Finn in!Sorry you won't be talking to him much but I promise you will in the next chapter!I hope you all enjoy:))

    "Hey you must be Y/N!" Millie screams happily with a huge grin on her face. "Ya that's me" You say looking shyly to the floor "Well don't just stand there come on in!" Sadie says. You walk over and they both give you a big hug. You were so relieved that they liked you. " I can tell we are going to be great friends" Millie says "Ya me too" You say. "I have a question though" "What is it Y/N?" Sadie says. "Well I am just an extra so why am I staying with you guys?Shouldn't I be staying with some of the other extras?" "Well all the extras have their rooms and there all filled up so the Duffer brothers decided to let you bunk with us!" Millie says. "Wow that is so amazing you guys have no idea how big of a fan I am!" "We are glad to hear it!" Sadie says. "So who wants some lunch I'm starving!" Millie says "Me!" Sadie and you both say at the same time and giggle at each other. "Alright people lets go!" "Ok hold on let me quickly go change!"

You run down the hall to go get changed. You pause and say "Hey Millie which room is mine?" She says "Go straight back and it's on your right!" "Ok thank you!" You go down the hall and make a right and see a beautiful room awaits for you. You put your luggage on the bed and take out an outfit and get changed.(outfit is above) You put your hair into a big messy bun and race to the front door. "Ok I'm all ready!" You say happily.You all walk to a mall because it's only about a block away.

Halfway through the walk to the mall you hear Millie on her phone.You can't quit hear there conversation.Once she's off the phone she speaks to you. "Hey Y/N guess what!" "What?" You say with confusion. "The rest of the cast is joining us for lunch!" "Omg wow that's amazing!" "I'm sure everyone is going to love you...especially Finn!" You look at Millie puzzled. "What why would Finn like me?" "Oh trust me he's going to love you, I can tell" "Wow um ok" You say a little scared to meet your biggest celebrity crush EVER!

Holy crap I'm going to actually meet Finn today.What did Millie mean that he's going to love me?Whats so good about me?Im sure she was just trying to be nice.I bet he won't even talk to me:(

You stare blankly at the floor all the way until you get to a restaurant that's in the mall. You,Millie,and Sadie sit at a table waiting for the boys to arrive. "Hey Y/N what's wrong?" Millie asks "Oh nothing I guess I'm just nervous to meet everyone,it just feels to good to be true that this is all actually happening!" "Well it is girly so you better get used to it!" Sadie says with a giggle which makes you laugh with her too. "There here!" You hear Millie scream. You look to where she is pointing and of course you see Gaten,Caleb,Noah and Finn walking your way. You immediately feel your heart stop as you see Finn.

Omg he's even cuter in person!Ahhh I think I'm going to faint!No Y/N keep yourself together and don't screw this up!

You come back to life as you see Millie shaking her hand in front of your face saying "Y/N. Y/N? Y/N!" "Yes,yes I'm here sorry I just got lost in thought" You look up and see Finn standing in front of you with s huge smile on his face.He won't take his eyes off you.You immediately start to blush.

Crap Y/N what are you doing!Don't just stare at him say something!

"Hi Finn!" You say way more excited then you wanted. He still just stands there looking at you, not saying anything. Millie punches him in the arm and says "Finn say hi!" He then comes back to life. "Oh right..um hey Y/N it's nice to meet you." He says with the cutest half smile I've ever seen.

Ugh his smile make me melt!Omg how does he even know my name?Did Millie already tell him about me?Maybe he just overheard my name earlier.

You smile back as he sits in the seat next to you. The waiter then comes over to your table and asks what you all want.When you get your food you see out of the corner of your eye Finn is staring at you. You look over to him and smile.He smiles back but quickly looks away.You don't think much of it and keep eating your food.Once everyone is done you all say you're goodbyes and head back to the apartment. "Sooooo Y/N I saw Finn staring at you the whole time at lunch!" Sadie says "Really?" You say sort of worried "Ya really I think he has a biiig crush on you!" "No way" "Yes way!" You should talk to him tomorrow on set!" "Ok maybe I will!" You then walk into your room and start unpacking your suitcase. You feel a sigh of relief come out as your new room reminds you of home.

 You realize that it's very late so you decide to get ready to go to sleep

You realize that it's very late so you decide to get ready to go to sleep. You get on some pajamas and get in to bed.

Wow today was definitely a day I won't forget.Cant wait to see what tomorrow has in store for me!

Your smile slowly fades as you drift off into a deep sleep.
  TO BE CONTINUED:))