Part 24 •Stormy weather•

You slowly open your eyes as you sit up on the couch.Your eyes are burning from crying yourself to sleep,tears still stained your cheeks.You rub the crust out of your eyes as you walk towards the kitchen.You see that you only slept for 3 hours as you look at the time on your phone.You also see multiple text messages.

Millie:Y/N what the fuck happened between you and Finn?
Unread
Sadie:Y/N are you ok??Finn won't tell us what happened between you two.We need answers ASAP!
Unread
Noah:Hey Y/N are you ok?Whats going on with you and Finn?
Unread
Caleb:Yoooo do tell what happened with you and your bae.Im legit worried y'all were so tight!
Unread
Gaten:Hey is everything ok with you and Finn??
Unread
Jack:I'm sorry Finn did that to you.Im the only one that knows.Its really shitty.I know you must feel like crap right now so I'll let you be.But if you ever need a shoulder to lean on,I'm here for you.
Unread

The only person you felt like texting was Jack.You just couldn't bare to tell anyone else yet.Its just to soon.

You:Hey Jack...can we talk?
Jack:Of course I'll be over in a half an hour.
You:ok♥️

Finn can go and have sex with that little slut all he wants.Im so over getting my heart broken by that kid.

You walk into your room to put on an outfit,you honestly don't feel like trying but you do need something to cover your arms.(outfit above)

You hear a loud crash come from outside as you see it immediately start to poor with rain.

Great.What a fantastic way to match my mood.Nice one God.

Just as you put your hair into a messy bun your hear a knock on the door.

Well that was fast

You open the door with a huge smile thinking it's Jack,but your smile slowly fades as you see Finn standing in front of you.

You roll your eyes as you try and slam the door in his face but he pushes it open. "Get away from me you jerk!" You say with rage forming throughout you entire body. "Y/N please let me explain.Then I promise I will leave." He says sounding a bit hurt.

You walk right up to his face and say "Fine Finn.You can explain all you want but that won't change the way I feel about the situation." You cross your arms as you look to the floor.
"Y/N,I don't expect you to change your mind.I did something extremely stupid and it's all my fault.I never should have done this to you and I'm so sorry.You are the most perfect girl I've ever met and you don't deserve all the pain I caused you.I truly am sorry."

No he needs to stop.He's going to make me fall for him again and I just can't.No I won't let this happen.

"Finn" "Yes Y/N?" "I need you to get out,now?" "Wait what?" He practically screams as he furrows his eyebrows. "Finn did you really think it would be that easy to win me back over?Im not just some girl that you can keep messing with telling me that you love me and then throwing me away.Im just to fragile and I can't keep going through this pain." "Y/N seriously I never wanted to hurt you!Jack made me do it ok?He black mailed me.He hired that stupid bitch just to get back at you and it killed me to have to do it and I'm sorry.I thought he was my friend but he's a backstabbing dick.When we were friends I told him a very deep secret about my family and i couldn't let him tell people or it would ruin my family.I truly never wanted to hurt you.You really think I wanted to ruin the best relationship I've ever had?Hell no!I forgave your mistakes so why can't you forgive mine?Now if you don't want to believe me that's fine,because I'm done fighting for you if there's no chance in winning you back."

He storms out the door leaving you speechless.

No this is not how it's gonna end.He can't just leave me like that!! I had no idea that jerk did that to him.Ugh I feel so stupid!!

"Finn Wolfhard get your ass back over here right now!" You scream as tears start flooding down your face.You race down the stairs to go and catch up with him.

The storm grows louder and louder as  so many feelings race through your mind.

There's something inside me that says I shouldn't run after him,but there also something telling me I need him.

"Wait!" You scream as you race out the apartment door to find Finn standing out in the rain.

"What do you want Y/N?!" Finn screams.It may be poring with rain but you can still see the tears race down his cheeks.

"Oh Finn.I can't bear to see you cry." You say as a tear falls down your cheek.
"Why do you even care?" He says as he looks down at the pavement, watching the rain smack onto the ground.

You take his hand which makes him look up at you.You roll up your sleeve and glide his fingers across the dried blood from where you had used the blade.

"Oh no.Please tell me this isn't because of me." He says as he tries to hold back his tears. "I wish that I could." You say as you roll your sleeve back down.

"Why would you do that?" He says sounding terrified. "Because it's the only way that I can release my pain,or else it's all built up inside me." "Y/N your to good for that.Its not healthy." "I know Finn.But you know what I realized today." "What?" "I noticed that without pain,the world is bland.And my world is never bland with you.We may have to go through some rough patches but hey,that's part of life.Pain is part of life.You are part of my life..." As you say this you grab your necklace out from underneath your shirt and show him. "I never take it off Finn." He smiles at the necklace and back at you.

It feels as if time has completely stopped as Finn grabs you by the waist and pulls you into his chest,your faces only inches apart.

"I knew you loved me Y/N." He says as he crashes his lips onto yours.You feel fireworks as your lips never release.No one can compare to the way he gives you life.Its magical.

The storm slowly starts to calm as the sun comes out and birds start chirping.Both of you are completely soaked from the rain,but don't show any emotion of caring.He slowly releases from the kiss as he puts his hand on your cheek.

"Your so amazing princess." "So are you my handsome prince." You say with a giggle as you start to walk back up to your apartment. "Oh wait there's one quick thing I need to do before I go back up stairs.I'll meet you up in a second." You say as you take out your phone.

You:Sorry Jack,change of plans.I can't have you come over,ever.I don't allow dickheads that blackmail my boyfriend into my apartment.Don't text me again you asshole.
Jack:Shit you found out.

You smile as you see raindrops fall from the sky once again.You lift your hands into the air as you feel each raindrop hit the surface of your palms.In this moment you feel free.You giggle as you spin around,rain pounding onto your face.

Damn it feels good to be free.
TO BE CONTINUED:))

Lmao I honestly don't know what to say abt this chapter but I hope y'all like it:) I just couldn't let you and Finn break up.So everything's Gucci now so yayy.Leave some comments on what you think so far!Love all my hoes♥️