Chapter 10 •Party time•Part 1

It's been a whole week since you and Finn shared your...special moment together.You both haven't talked about it since.You honestly have no idea what you would say to him anyways.

It's Saturday and you finally have a day off from filming.You walk into the living room and see Sadie and Millie on the couch watching a movie. "Guys I want to do something fun today.Like really fun!" "Ooo I'm listening." Millie says with a grin. "How about we go to Wyatt's party at 8 tonight?I heard it's going to be super fun!" Sadie says. "Wyatt?As in Wyatt Oleff from IT?!" You say,as your smile grows. "Duhh" Sadie says "Omg yasss let's totally go!" Millie and you say. "Sweet!We'll just wait till it's 8:00 then!"

TIME SKIP TO WHEN ITS PARTY TIME

Your in your bathroom doing your makeup when you hear Millie scream "Five more minutes Y/N!"

Shit I still have to do my hair and get dressed

You quickly finish your makeup and get dressed(outfit above) and race to the front door. "Alrighty people lets partayyy!" You say with a laugh. You all walk out the door ready to go have the time of your lives.

TIME SKIP TO WHEN YOUR AT WYATT'S PARTY

Alright Y/N this is it.Your going to meet some amazing people tonight so stay calm and don't fuck up.Crap I hope I don't see Finn tonight,it would be so awkward.Who am I kidding I probably will see him:((

Sadie knocks on the door at Wyatt's house. "It's really loud in there,I hope they can hear us." Millie says concerned.Right after she says that the door jolts open and you see a boy with a wide smile plastered on his face.It was Jack Grazer. "Hey guys glad you could make it!" "Hey Jack nice to see you!" Millie and Sadie say. He turns toward you and smiles "Hey you must be Y/N.Finn never shuts up about you." "Oh wow..." You are blushing a lot now. "So guys go have some fun!Drinks are in the back!"

Drinks?Like alcohol drink?! Why is there alcohol at a 14 year olds party?

You Millie and Sadie start walking around trying to figure out where you should start first. "Hey look it's the squad!" Millie says.You look to where Millie is pointing and see everyone standing in a circle laughing with drinks in there hands.Yup and of course Finn is included in everyone.

Damn.Seems like everyone is really tipsy.I hope we don't do anything stupid tonight.

Of course you and the girls have to walk over and talk to them.You also see three other people you have never met before.Its Wyatt,Jaeden,and Sophia. "Heyyy bitches!" Millie says to the group. "Aaaaand there's Millie." Noah says with a laugh. You can't stop staring at Finn.He hasn't look at you yet.

Maybe he's avoiding me...god why am I such a fuck up.

As you say this in your head Finn looks at you and gives you a slight smile.You blush and look away.Your heart is beating fast,to fast. "Y/N you alright?" Sadie asks concerned "Ya I'm fine" "Hey you must be Y/N I'm glad you could make it to my party!" Wyatt says with a smile.He goes up to me and whispers in my ear "Finn's been talking about you alllll day." "So I've heard." You say laughing.You look at Finn to see him giving Wyatt the death stare. "Hey Y/N I'm Sophia and this is Jaeden!Its so nice to finally meet you!Ive heard so many great things about you!" "Hey Sophia and Jaeden it's nice to meet your two as well!" As you say this you see Millie jump in front of you and hands you a drink "Here Y/N drink up!You gotta loosen up once and a while!"

Shoot.Alcohol. I've never had alcohol before and I have no idea how I'll act.Maybe it's a bad idea to drink.But then again,I did want to have some fun tonight.

You slowly lift the drink up to your mouth and before you can take a sip Finn takes the drink out of your hand. "What the hell Finn!" "Y/N you shouldn't drink this.This could get you in lots of trouble." "Oh shut up Finn!" You are screaming for some reason.Your just so angry at him.Why does he now talk to me. "Why do you suddenly care about me?You haven't talked to me all week and you have the nerve to take my drink!Your not my boyfriend you can't boss me around like this!I can't believe I ever thought I loved you!Why would you promise that you would never hurt me again?You are a liar Finn Wolfhard!" You go running before Finn can say anything to you.Everyone is standing there in silence as they watch. "I just wanted to protect you Y/N..." He says under his breath as he watches you leave.You bolt into the first room that you see.You don't bother to turn on the light you just sit on the floor,sobbing your eyes out.

God why is Finn like this!Its like I'm in love with him but at the same time I hate him...I can't deal with him anymore I need to do something about this shit.Im not going to get pushed around anymore,I am my own independent woman.I just don't understand why he said he loves me.He obviously doesn't!

You stand up and decide to turn on the light.Turns out you were sitting in a bathroom so you can thankfully wash off your tears.Sadly all your makeup is ruined but you don't care anymore.You storm out of the bathroom and go over to grab a drink.You see Millie totally drunk beside you dancing all over Noah.

Poor Noah.He looks really uncomfortable.I don't think he can handle Millie.

You take a big gulp of your drink and decide to go help Noah with Millie.

"Hey guys are you alright?" "WOOOHOOOO HELL YEAH Y/N COME AND PARRRTTYY WITH USSSSSS!!!" Millie screams at the top of her lungs. "Woah Millie seriously you need to lay off the drinks for a while!" You say very concerned.Noah quickly nods,not saying a word. "C'mon Millie we need to go get you some water." You say as you grab her wrist. "Noooooo I don't wanna goooooo" She says like a pouty baby. "Millie seriously you should go get some rest." Noah says as he pushes her off him. "Ugh you guys are no fun!" She storms off before you can say another word. "Well at least you tried." Noah says as he shrugged and walked away.

Damn this party is ruff...
TO BE CONTINUED:))

Oops haha sorry for such a long chapter!It was really fun to write so I hope you enjoyed!There will be a part two of the party coming soon!Love you all♥️