Chapter 7 •First kiss?•

Today is the day Y/N! You get to spend time with Finn Wolfhard!

You quickly get dressed(outfit above) and put your hair into a fish tail braid.You race into Millie's room and tell Sadie to follow you. "So girls I have some amazing news!" You say while your trying not to scream."Omg What is it Y/N?" They both say. "Finn invited me to his house today!" "Ooooo Y/N he likessss youuuu!" Millie says with a smirk. "Oh come on Millie we're just friends."You look at the time and your running late. "Crap I'm gonna be late see you guys later!" You race out the front door to go to Finn's apartment.

TIME SKIP TO WHEN YOUR AT FINN'S APARTMENT

Alright this is it.Don't make a fool out of yourself Y/N!

You knock on the door three times.A few seconds later Finn opens the door with wide eyes and a huge smile plastered on his face. "Hey Y/N!" He says "Hey Finn" You say with a laugh as you make your way inside. "Sorry its super disorganized. Noah,Gaten,and Caleb are extremely messy." He says with a chuckle "Ya and I'm sure you take no part in the mess." You say with a smirk. "Haha ok you got me." "You wanna see my room?" He asks energetically "Ok" You say as he guides you towards his room. He plops on his bed and says "Well here it is" It was very big and had lots of music related items in it.

 He plops on his bed and says "Well here it is" It was very big and had lots of music related items in it

"Nice" You say as your still looking around. "So do you want to watch a movie?" He asks. "Ya sure!" He leads you out of his room towards the couch in the living room.You plop down right next to him. "What do you want to watch Y/N?" "How about IT?Ive never seen it and I love horror movies!" "Ok sounds good." He puts on IT as you sit there in silence watching the movie.Halfway through the movie Finn does a fake yawn and puts his arm around you.

Holy shit. FINN JUST PUT HIS ARM AROUND ME

You calm down and decide to hold his hand. You turn to see his face as he is staring at you.You blush,as so does he.You continue to watch the movie and get scared during one of the scenes and you scream and quickly hide your face in Finn's arm. He squeezes you tight and tells you everything is fine.

Wow.He's protecting me.How much perfect could he get?Every second I fall more in love with this boy.If only he loved me back.

Once the movie is over you find yourself completely on top of Finn and decide to get off of him.He looks sad once you get off him so you decide to cheer him up.You start to tickle him and it becomes a whole tickle war as you both role on the floor laughing at each other.He pins you down as he tickles you.You scream while laughing "ok ok Finn stop!I give up!" You say,still laughing.He stops tickling you but is still sitting on top of you,staring into your eyes.He leans in towards you as so do you.

OMG am I about to kiss Finn?!?My first kiss is going to be with Finn?AHHH
TO BE CONTINUED;))

Heyyyy everyone! Hope you enjoyed this chapter!Sorry I had to leave you with a cliff hanger!Hope you look forward to the next episode!♥️