Chapter 14•Unexpected accident•

You and Finn have gotten really close in the past few days.He always texts you in the morning and before you go to sleep.Its currently 8:30 in the morning and you get a text from Finn.

Finn:Good morning beautiful:))
You:Good morning handsome!♥️
Finn:I have something special planned for you, stop by my place @ 7?
You:See you then💙
Finn:😁❣️

You sigh with a huge smile as you throw yourself on your bed.

I love Finn,I really do.I can't believe he's still put up with me after everything I did to him.He really must love me:))I just wish we were more than friends...

Nothing can bring you down today.Absolutely nothing!Well at least that's what you thought.Your phone buzzes in your pocket.Its an unknown number but you answer it anyways. "Hello?" "Hi is this Y/N?" "Y-Yes who is this?" You are very confused. "I am sorry to inform you of this but your brother Lucas is in the hospital,he had a seizure when he was at the mall with a few friends.They thankfully rushed him to the hospital last night.He hasn't woken up yet but we assume he will be alright." You are completely frozen,you can't even breath.Your head is spinning and you get extremely dizzy.You finally snap out of it and tell the man thank you for the call and quickly hang up.You immediately start crying.

Gosh I can't believe this happened to him and I'm not there to be by his side.He's always there for me and I'm not there for him!This is the worst.God why do I have such bad luck!

As soon as Millie and Sadie hear you crying,they immediately bolt into your room. "Y/N what's wrong??" They both say worried "M-my b-brother's in t-the hospital." You say sniveling. "Oh Y/N you poor thing!" Millie says rushing over to give you a hug. "The doctor called me and told me that he hasn't woken up yet but he will soon." "Oh Y/N I'm so sorry to hear that.How about we do something to get your mind of him until he calls?" Sadie asks. "Ya sure I guess that would be good for me." You say as you wipe away your tears. "Alright girls meet by the front door in 20 mins!" Millie says as she and Sadie walk to their own rooms. You wash your face and pick out an outfit.(outfit above)You put your hair into two space buns and walk to the front door.You see Millie and Sadie already waiting.Right before you all leave they give you a big hug.Once you release from the hug you say "Gosh you girls are the best.I love you both so much!Thank you for caring for me!" "Of course Y/N we love you too!" Sadie says. "Besties for life!" Millie says as she puts her hand out.Then Sadie puts her hand on top of Millie's.Then you put yours on top of Sadie's.Then you all chant. "Besties for life!" Your hands go flying in the air as you all laugh and walk out the front door.

Yup,they're definitely keepers.

TIME SKIP TO WHEN YOU GUYS GET BACK TO THE APARTMENT

"Wow that was so much fun!I love shopping with you girls!" Sadie says with a grin as she holds up 7 bags. "Same!" You and Millie say with a laugh.Suddenly,your phone starts to buzz and you immediately grab it from inside your pocket. "ITS LUCAS!" You say jumping up and down.You quickly answer it and say "Lucas omg are you ok?" "Hey Y/N.Ya I'm ok but I've been better." He sounds so depressed "Aww Lucas I miss you so much.I wish I could be with you." Your smile slowly fades as his emotions sink into you. "Oh Y/N you don't have to worry about me.Im totally fine.Seriously keep living your dream life.Don't let me bring you down." "Lucas your not bringing me down!Im just so worried about you!" "Well don't be I'm fine,really." "Ok well call me if you need anything please." "Ok Y/N I will." "Promise?" "I promise." You hang up your phone with a smile back on your face. "So he's ok?" Millie asks concerned. "Yes he's doing just fine." "Yay!" Sadie says with a huge smile. "We should celebrate tonight!What do you think Y/N?" "Aw I would love to!But I already made plans to go over to Finn's house.He says he has a surprise for me." "Ooooooo Finn invited you to his house!Hes totally going to ask you out!" Sadie says with wide eyes and a smirk.

Oh wow.I didn't think about that till just now.Maybe he will ask me out!

"I guess we'll have to wait and see!" You say with a laugh. You start walking towards your room as you hear Millie scream. "If you do anything frisky,don't forget to use a condom!" You try not to gag as she says this. "Ew Millie what the hell!" You can't help but laugh.Shes such a crack up.Its already 6:00 and you haven't even started getting ready to go to Finn's.

I think I'll wear something sexy tonight.But not too sexy,I don't want to give him the wrong idea.

You quickly finish your makeup and go through all the things you baught at the mall.You decide to put on a cute black dress.

You decide to put on a cute black dress

You look at yourself in the mirror.Your totally in love with the dress.It fits you so well!Hopefully Finn likes it.
TO BE CONTINUED:))

Oooof hope you enjoyed this long chapter!What do you think is going to happen at Finn's apartment?Next chapter coming soon!♥️