Chapter 30 •Emotion ocean•

Finn: Hey baby, I'm so sorry I've been so busy.I would never want you to feel this way ever!I know It must seem like I'm ignoring you but I promise I'm not,I've just been very stressed out,I hope you understand.I love you princess.

You read this text to your self as you grip the necklace that Finn gave you tightly in your hand.

Don't worry Y/N he still loves you...

You walk into the living room and watch some tv.

"Hey Y/N!" Millie shouts as she plops onto the couch next to you. "Hey Millie." You say in a soft,depressing tone.Her smile immediately fades as she hears your voice. "Oh no Y/N what's wrong?" She says as she grabs your hand. "Nothing I'm fine." You say with a slight smile.

I'm dying inside...

Millie looks at you with a frown.She squeezes your hand tight and says "Y/N ,I can see the pain in your eyes,please let me help you." You smile as you hear these words.

Now that's what you call a best friend.

"Well it's just...I tell people I'm tired but In fact, I'm depressed.I tell people I'll be fine tomorrow but I know,tomorrow will be worse.I tell lies everyday and I know,I won't be able to stop it myself.I can't even explain how I feel anymore,my thoughts are so messed up in my head that I don't even understand them.I-I'm so d-done with l-life right n-now!" You feel tears start to pour down your face as you curl up into a ball.

Ugh I hate when people see me cry because I want to be that strong girl.at the same time though,I hate how nobody notices how broken I am...

"Oh my god Y/N don't cry your gonna make me cry!You need to stop thinking about all the negative things in your life and focus on the positive!Just remember that you have so many people that love and appreciate you!" "Thank you Millie..." You say as you start to rub the tears off your cheeks.You give her a big hug before you walk into your room to take a shower.

After your out of the shower you decide to scroll through Instagram.

"Hey Y/N what's up?" Sadie says as she sits next to you on your bed. "Nothin much." You say as you still scroll through your feed.Its silent for a few minutes until you finally speak. "How are these girls so pretty.I mean like they must get so much attention.I wish I was attractive like them..." You say as you hand your phone to Sadie so she can scroll through the pictures.

"Oh Y/N that's just crazy talk.Just because you don't look like somebody who you think is attractive doesn't mean you aren't attractive.Flowers are pretty but so are Christmas lights and they look nothing alike." You smile at Sadie as she says this to you. "Thanks Sadie.I really liked that.I needed that." "Anytime sista!" She says as she gives your hand a reassuring squeeze.

"Hey what's this?" Sadie says as she points to a marking on your wrist. "Oh that,it's a semicolon." "Well duh but why is it on your wrist?" "Well a semicolon is used when an author could've chosen to end their sentence,but chose not to.The author is me,and the sentence is my life.I put it on my risk the day I ended self harm.I guess it just helps me ya know?" "Oh wow that's deep,well I'm glad that it's helping you out.I really like it!" Sadie says as she continues to stare at your wrist.

Yeah.Me too...
TO BE CONTINUED:))

Heyyyy y'all hope you enjoyed this chapter.I know it was sorta on the emotional side but oh whale.I have been goin through some stuff that's made me a lil emotional so I thought I should add some of my feelings into this chapter.Anywayssss I'll have a new chapter up soon love you all!!♥️