Chapter 12•The hangover•

Your head is still spinning from last night.You lay in bed trying to piece together everything that went down.Its all just a blur.

Suddenly,your stomach starts to make a terrible sound and you instantly know what's about to happen.You race to the bathroom and throw up all over the toilet.

Holy crap it's literally all beer...Jesus what was I thinking.Im such a dumbass.

Once your completely done throwing up,you wash your face and brush your teeth.You get dressed(outfit above) and walk into the kitchen.You still have a major headache but decide to act normal once you see Millie and Sadie.But of course they instantly notice,well at least Sadie does.

"Woah Y/N you look horrible!" "Wow thank you Sadie." You say sarcastically. "Well at least you don't look as bad as Millie." You look over to where Millie is laying down and you see her totally passed out with a bowl next to her. "What's the bowl for?" You ask "It's for when she throws up.Shes gotten up twice to throw up and then just passes out again." "Oh damn,well I hope she feels better." "Ya me too,I feel like I'm gonna have to be a mom for the rest of the day." "Haha do you want me to go call Joe Keery over here?" (Hahahahaha I crack myself up) "haha good one Y/N." "Do you want me to go get some lunch?" "That would be great!Thanks Y/N." "Ok I'll see you later!" You walk out the door to go get Panera.

You still don't feel well but you are good at hiding your sickness so no one notices.You've been standing in line for what seems like forever and finally it's your turn.Just as your done with your order you step out of line and look to see who is walking through the door.Its Finn.

Are you fucking kidding me?!Why do I have such bad luck.I can't talk to Finn right now...I just can't!

You quickly hide behind someone so Finn doesn't see you.You whisper to yourself "oh my gosh how will I ever get my order without him seeing me." Just as you say this,your number is called.

Shit.looks like I'm just gonna have to hide my face with my hair.hopefully he won't notice.

You quickly grab your order and speed walk to the front door.Of course your plan fails and Finn grabs your shoulder to spin you around so he can see your face.

"Are you seriously trying to avoid me?" "Isn't it obvious!Please leave me alone Finn,I don't want to talk to you." You don't really know what to feel anymore so you just look down to the floor.He lifts your chin up with his finger so that he can look you in the eyes. "Please Y/N we need to talk.I don't want us to keep going  through this.I want to work this out with you." "Well How do you suppose we do that?" You say while tapping your foot. "How about we go out to dinner tonight.It will be fun I promise!" "Finn I'm really sorry it's just I don't think today is the best.I don't feel well and it's just to soon for me.Please just give me some time to think about everything.I promise I will talk to you when I'm ready." You are finally starting to feel something again.You just don't know what. "Ok Y/N I will give you some time." You walk away not saying another word.

I'm going to have to forgive him one day.Besides,who can stay mad at Finn Wolfhard?
TO BE CONTINUED:))

Heyyoooo I hope you all are enjoying the story so far!I know Finn and you don't have the best relationship,but I promise it will get better!Dont be a silent reader!Leave me some feedback in the comments!I really appreciate it!♥️