Chapter 5 •Finn makes a move•

You immediately race over to Millie,Sadie,Finn,Gaten,Caleb and Noah and tell them the fantastic news! "Guys you won't believe what just happened!" You say beaming with joy. Finn looks at you and gives you a big smile. Millie asks "What is it Y/N?" "I just got the part as Lacey Wellington!!" "Omg really I thought that part was taken?" Sadie says "Turns our she never showed so I asked the Duffer brothers if Y/N could audition" Finn says still having that goofy smile on his face. "Wow Y/N that's amazing!" They all say. "I'm so happy I'm going to be able to work with you guys!" You say. "So do you know anything about your character?" Gaten asks "Yeah she is a 13 year old girl who was born in Hawkins lab and tested for her abilities to teleport, her number is 004 and she escaped when she was 7 and she stumbles apon Eleven and they become good friends!" "Wow that's amazing!" Millie says. "I'm so happy for you Y/N" Finn says to you while giving you a big hug.

Wow Finns hugs are really the best.I don't want him to ever let go.

He sadly releases the hug and looks at you,still smiling.Suddenly, you hear someone yell "Places everyone!" "Sounds like we are starting" says Sadie. "Y/N luckily you don't come in for another few episodes so you have time to practice your lines." says Caleb "Ya I'll go practice in the break room,have fun filming!"

You walk into the break room as you see the rest of the cast get ready to act.Your practicing your lines on the couch for a solid 30 mins when you hear someone walk in. It was Finn. "Hey Y/N how's it going with the lines?" "It's going ok I just don't know if I'll be good enough." "Oh Y/N I'm sure you'll be great!Can I hear you practice?" "Sure" You say nervously. You start practicing your lines when you notice that Finn won't take his eyes off you.You stop and say "Finn are you listening?You seem distracted." "Ya sorry,it's just...your so damn beautiful." You freeze.

Holy shit did Finn Wolfhard just tell me I'm beautiful?!?

"T-t-thank y-you Finn" You say stuttering.He blushes at your awkwardness.You both sit there in silence staring at each other for what feels like forever until Millie comes in and says "C'mon lovebirds it's lunch time!" You both jolt up and walk to the food court in silence.

TIME SKIP TO WHEN YOU GET BACK TO THE APARTMENT

"So Y/N I saw you and Finn totally giving each other googly eyes in the break room!" Says Millie "oh stop Millie it was nothing really!" "Mmhhhmmm I think you guys like like each other" she gave me a smirk "Honestly idk I mean he is rlly nice but I don't think he likes me" "Well do you want me to find out?" "No!Please I don't want it to be weird." "ok suit yourself." You go into your room in the apartment and get ready for bed.You look at yourself in the mirror and question everything that happened with Finn.

Gosh what even happened today.THE Finn Wolfhard I've had a crush on for like ever said I was beautiful.Am I dreaming.Ugh this is to good to be true maybe he just said it to be nice.Why would someone so perfect ever like me?

You get into bed and just think about how amazing today was.Hopefully tomorrow will be just as great.
TO BE CONTINUED:))

Hey everyone hope you are enjoying the story so far! I really like where this is heading and I hope you do too!If you have any feedback on the story feel free to comment!Love you all♥️