Chapter 23 •Broken down & tossed around•

⚠️WARNING⚠️In this chapter there will be topics like self-harm and depression that are introduced and if you don't want to read about that kinda stuff feel free to stop reading but for those of you that are gonna stick around ily hoes♥️

The sadness is overflowing inside you.You need some way of letting it all out.You hold a sharp blade up to your arm as tears flow down your cheeks.You feel like you are drowning in your own tears as you start to rip open your skin,one cut at a time.The blood pores down your arm as you slowly start to feel the river inside you ease up.

You sit on the bathroom floor for what seems like hours and all you can think about is the pain Finn caused.Every second you spend replaying the scene of Finn and Ellie making out,it just makes you want to die even more.You find yourself with several cuts on each arm and your cheeks stained with tears.Your done reminiscing over Finn for now as you walk into the kitchen to get some ice for your throbbing head.

Why do I get myself into these kinds of situations...

Instead of grabbing ice you decide that ice cream may be a better choice for you right now.You sit on the couch as you watch every sad movie under the sun,starting with The Notebook.Sadie and Millie never came home from the restaurant so you decide to text them.

My bitches❣️
You:Hey girls where are you?
Millie:Oh we spent the night at Noah's sorry we forgot to text you!
Sadie:Why did you storm of last night?Is everything alright?

Hmm should I really have them worry about my stupid problems with Finn?Nah...

You:Oh everything is fine,I just had a really bad headache.
Millie:Aw poor thing!Hope you get well soon!!♥️
Sadie:Call us if you need anything!
You:Will do:)

You sigh as you throw your phone on the couch and run your fingers through your hair.

God what am I going to do?!

You suddenly hear a text message come from your phone so you grab it to see who it's from.

Unknown:Sorry it had to end that way.But hey,I can't help it that your boyfriend would rather have sex with me than you.He really is such a flirt in bed.I had so much fun with him last night;))

Oh no she didn't

You scream at the top of your lungs as you read this horrific text message.
"OH THIS BITCH IS GONNA GET HER ASS BEATEN SO BAD" You scream as you start replying to her message.

You:Sorry I don't associate with sluts.You can have Finn,I'm so over his bullshit.Have fun getting pregnant at 14 bitch.

Great,now you officially want to die:(
TO BE CONTINUED:((

Aww I'm sorry I made this chapter so short and emotional.
Ive been dealing with this sort of shit for a while now and I know that it's really hard to imagine yourself being alright but I promise,self-harm is never EVER the answer.If you are going through any sort of mental illnesses I highly recommend reading the picture above it really does help a lot.I love you all soo much!♥️