Chapter 4 •On set•

It was 6:30 in the morning and you wake up to Millie and Sadie jumping on you saying "Y/N wake up!" You wake up slowly and say "guys what's going on what time is it?" "Y/N it's time to go film hurry up we're gonna be late!" You immediately jump up and get ready. You get changed(outfit above) and put your hair into two Dutch braids. You race out the door and see Millie and Sadie already in the elevator. "C'mon guys you couldn't wait for me?" "Hehehe sorry Y/N" Sadie says as you laugh and get into the elevator.

TIME SKIP TO WHEN YOUR ON SET

You walk around seeing all of the stages prepared.

Wow this place is even cooler than I imagined.I can't believe I am lucky enough to be here!

You feel a light tap on your shoulder and you turn around to see Finn smiling at you. "Hey Finn" You say with a smile. "Hey Y/N you look excited to be here." "Omg yes this is such a dream come true!" "Well do you want me to show you around?I have a few more minutes till we start shooting." "Wow that sounds great! Thank you Finn!" "He smiles as he leads you around telling you everything there is to know about the set.Your not really listening to him. Your to caught up in his beautiful face you just can't stop staring at him.He notices that you are staring and says "See anything you like?"

Crap he noticed I wasn't paying attention!

"Oh um I'm sorry I guess I just got side tracked" "aha it's ok" he says with a smile.

That damn smile...

He looks at you and says with a smirk "Hey do you want to go meet the Duffer brothers?" "Omg totally!" You say trying not to sound so desperate. You then find yourself in the Duffer brothers office and Finn introduces you to them. They weren't really paying attention to you.It sounded like they were in a bit of a hassle so Finn went to go talk to them while you just stood there staring blankly at the floor. He then comes back with the biggest smile on his face. "Y/N you wont believe what I just did for you!" "For me,what did you do for me?" You ask very confused.He then says "So we were supposed to be introducing a new main character her name is Lacey Wellington in the show but the girl that got the part never showed and the Duffer brothers are totally freaking out over it,soooo long story short I may or may not have mentioned your name and asked if you could audition!" "Oh my god FINN AHHH OMG THANK YOU!!" You say giving him the biggest hug ever. "You just made me the happiest girl in the world!" "Well I'm glad to here that,now go and audition for the part I know you will do great!" You give Finn another big hug and race over to the Duffer brothers.They give you some lines to memorize and you do the audition.When you finish you see the Duffer brothers expressions and you don't know if they are pleased or disappointed.Your smile slowly fades until you hear them say you got the part!!
TO BE CONTINUED:))

This chapter was so much fun to write! I hope you all enjoyed it! What do you think you're reaction will be to getting the part?You will finally be able to live your dream as being an actress! Feel free to leave me feedback on what you think so far of the story in the comments below!♥️