Chapter 19 •Sleepover party• Part 1

"M-mom...d-dad??" You say as you stare at the car in front of you,watching it burn.You race over to the car and see your parents lay dead in the front seats. "MOMMY, DADDY NOOOO" You say screaming at the top of your lungs as you fall to your knees,tears racing down your cheeks.

You then hear someone saying "Y/N everything is ok wake up!" You have no idea what's happening as you still sit on the ground sobbing.All of a sudden you jolt up and see Sadie and Millie shaking you.

"W-what happened..." You say,staring blankly at both of them. "Sounds like you had a nightmare.Is everything ok?" Sadie says as she puts her hand on your shoulder. "Y-yes I'm ok,I just...I don't really understand what just happened." You feel something wet on your cheek and notice that you were crying in your sleep.You quickly wipe away your tears. "Can I be alone for a little while please?" "Of course Y/N take your time we'll talk to you when your ready." Sadie says as she walks towards the door,Millie following behind.Before you know it they are already gone as you walk over to your bathroom and look at yourself in the mirror.Your tears stained on your cheeks.

What the hell...that was by far the worst dream I've ever had.What a great way to start of the day.Shoot speaking of the day,today's the last day of filming stranger things!C'mon Y/N you've gotta get your act together.

You shake off all your thoughts about your dream and get dressed.(outfit above) Once you're finished you walk into Sadie's room.You decide to talk to her instead of Millie because she's just...more understanding.But you still love Millie.

"Hey Sadie can we talk?" "Of course Y/N what's up?" She says as she pats a spot on her bed,gesturing you to sit next to her. "It's just...well the dream I had last night was about my parents.Ive never had such a dream that really made me feel like I was there...like it was real." "Oh Y/N you poor thing,I'm so sorry that happened to you.Your parents are in a better place now." She says as she pulls you into a hug. "Thank you Sadie,your such an amazing friend." "Anytime girly."

TIME SKIP TO WHEN YOUR ON SET

"Hey beautiful." Finn says as he scoops you up into a big hug. "Hey cutie." You say with a laugh as he spins you around.Your faces come extremely close together as he holds you tight.You feel his nose touch yours and just as he leans into kiss you, you hear Caleb scream from the other side of the room "Yuck.Get a room you two!" Finn puts you down so he can give Caleb the middle finger.

"Hey bitches!" You say as you walk over the the cast. "Wassup my dude!" Millie says as she hops on top of your back. "Aww you guys look so cute!Let me take a picture of you!" Sadie says as she quickly gets out her phone.

 "Aww you guys look so cute!Let me take a picture of you!" Sadie says as she quickly gets out her phone

(Just pretend it's you and Millie)

"Oof we look hot as fuck send that to me please!" Millie says as she shows you the picture. "Aw we do look really cute!" "You always look cute Y/N." Finn says as he raps his arms around you from behind and starts kissing your neck gently. "Again people,GET A ROOM!" Caleb says as you all laugh.

"Places everyone!" A tall man says to all of you as he pushes you towards the set.

Well this is it...last day of filming with this wonderful cast,better make it count.

TIME SKIP TO WHEN YOUR ALL DONE FILMING

"Wow I can't believe it's really over!Im gonna miss spending time with you losers."You say,trying not to feel sad. "I know same!I don't know what I'm gonna do with out you guys." Millie says starting to tear up. "Oh Millie don't cry!Its not like we won't ever see each other!" Sadie says as she pats Millie on the back. "Besides we have a whole week until we all go back to our homes." Noah says. "Noah's right!We can hang out for the whole week together it'll be awesome!Gaten says. "OMG LETS HAVE A HUGE SLEEPOVER PARTY!!!" Millie screams. "Omg yesss that's a great idea!" Sadie says with a huge smile on her face. "Alrighty meet at our apartment at 7 tonight!" Millie says with a squeal.

TIME SKIP TO WHEN YOUR AT YOUR APARTMENT

"Girls this party is going to be SO LIT!!" Millie screams as she waves her hands in the air. "Hell ya!!!" Sadie says with a laugh. "Y/N go get some snacks out of the cabinet."millie says as she points the the kitchen. "Sure thing." You go and grab some snacks from the cabinet.Just as you take a bag of Doritos out you see something move quickly behind a box of pretzels.You quickly lift up the box and see a giant cockroach jump onto your hand.You are extremely scared of any sort of bug and since it's on your hand,your losing your shit.

"HOLY SHIT THERES A COCKROACH ON MY HAND GET IT OFF!!!!" You scream horrifically as the insect starts making its way up your arm.Before any of the girls can race over to help you,you are already shaking the bug off you and somehow end up slipping,hitting your head on the side of the countertop.

Shit.

Everything happens so fast,you find yourself laying on the tile floor,gripping your head tightly in the spot where it was hit.You take your hand off your head and see a little blood. "Omg Y/N are you ok??" Sadie and Millie say as they run towards you. "Ya I'm ok,my head hurts though." "Millie quick get her some ice!" Sadie says as she helps lift you up and brings you to the couch. "Here Y/N!" Millie says,handing you an ice pack. "Thank you girls." You say giving them a thumbs up. "Did you get the cockroach?" Millie says with a frightened expression. "Honestly, I have no idea.But if I ever see that little bitch again,I swear I will beat the living shit outa that thing." Millie and Sadie laugh at your comment.

DING DONG

Sounds like it's time to get this party started...
TO BE CONTINUED:))

Heyyooo bitches hope you like the storyyy.There will be a part 2 of this coming soon! I love all of you amazing lil hoes.♥️