Chapter 20•Sleepover Party• Part 2

FINNS P.O.V

Gaten,Noah,Caleb and I stood at the front door waiting for someone to answer it.Just as I was about to knock on the door again,Sadie quickly opens the door with a concerned look on her face.

"Sadie what's wrong?" I asked immediately thinking of Y/N. "Oh everything is fine,it's just Y/N hit her head on the countertop." I didn't even have to think as I quickly pushed passed Sadie and rushed towards Y/N.

"Y/N are you ok?" I said sitting next to her on the couch,rubbing my hand softly against her cheek. "Oh I'm ok Finn,really you don't have to worry about me."

Of course I'm going to worry about her.I love her and it kills me inside to see her hurting.I can tell that she's just trying to be tuff...it's cute

"Ok Y/N Just please keep the ice on it." "Will do Dr. Finnie" She says with an adorable laugh.

Ugh her laugh makes me melt.Im so lucky to call her mine.

I smile at her as I tap my finger on her nose which makes her whole face scrunch into a cute little smile. I feel myself get goosebumps as she walks her fingers slowly up my arm. "Seriously you two!?Y'all are just straight up creepy." Caleb says with a disgusted look on his face. "Oh come on Caleb your just jelly.They are such goals!" Millie says with a giggle.I had no idea the whole cast was watching us.I tried not to blush as I stood up to get some water.

"Guysss this sleepover is sooo lameee." Noah says while rolling his eyes. "How about we play spin the bottle?" I choked when I heard everyone say yes,including Y/N.

Wtf no we can't play that!Theres no way in hell I'm letting her kiss any guy in his room!

"C'mon Finn get your ass over here!" Millie says giving me the stink eye.

Shit.I definitely don't want to get on her bad side.

I give in and sit down in the circle with everyone else.

"Ok soooo who wants to spin first?" Millie says with a smirk. "Oooo me me me!" Sadie says as she grabs the bottle and spins it.

Please don't land on me,please please please

I squint my eyes as the bottle keeps spinning,getting slower by the second.My eyes get super wide as I see the bottle land directly pointing towards me.

Shit.

"Oh Finn I'm sorry, I can spin it again if you want." Sadie says as she looks towards Y/N. "No no it's ok,Finn can kiss Sadie it doesn't bother me." Y/N says as she looks shyly to the floor.I can see her face is extremely red.

Ok I can obviously see that she is just trying to be nice.Theres no way she wants me to kiss Sadie,besides I don't want to kiss her!

Sadie leans in towards me already having her eyes closed and lips puckered.I feel everyone's eyes on me,including Y/N's.Its like time completely froze as I look over to Y/N seeing so many emotions filled in her big beautiful eyes.

What am I doing.I can't kiss Sadie,all I want to do is kiss Y/N...

I don't think about what I'm doing as I quickly get up and grab Y/N by the hand.I pull her up so our faces could be inches apart.She stands in front of me staring into my eyes blankly.I don't hesitate,I just kiss her softly on the lips.I felt fireworks between us,like never before.

She makes me feel things I've never felt with anyone else,and I never even stop to think when I'm around her.She makes me feel whole.I like feeling whole...

Our kiss sadly has to end as we pull away for air.I smile as I run my fingers through her beautiful long hair."God I love you so much Y/N." "I love you too Finn." She rests her forehead against mine as I grab her waist,pulling her closer to me.Suddenly,we both hear everyone start clapping while oooing and awwing.We both had forgotten that they were all there,like we were in another world.

TIME SKIP JUST CUZ

I sat on the couch with a Coca Cola as Millie turned up the music.I couldn't keep my eyes off Y/N.Shes just so beautiful.She has a huge smile plastered on her face as she dances around the room,her hair flying everywhere.

How does she always look so gorgeous?!?!

Just as I took a sip of my soda I see Y/N grab my hand and pull me up. "C'mon Finn have some fun!" She says as she raps her arms around my neck. "O-ok" I say as I put my soda down and slowly start to dance. "Seriously Finn.I know you can do better than that!" Y/N says as she throws her hands in the air and moves her hips in a circular motion. "Damn Y/N your beautiful." "What!" Y/N screams over the loud music. "I said...wait no I'm not gonna say it again...I'll just show you how I feel." "W-wha" before she could say anything else,I grabbed her waist tight,kissing her hard on the lips.I glided my tongue across her bottom lip,requesting entrance,which she thankfully excepted.We had never gone this far before.It felt so right.I suddenly got very weird urges to go even farther with her but I didn't want to go to fast.I know that she wasn't that type of girl and I didn't want to ruin our relationship.

I love this girl with all my heart.I don't know what I would do without her.
TO BE CONTINUED:))

Oof spicyyyyy. Tbh I loveee this chapter and I hope you do too!Ive been wanting to do a Finn's P.O.V for a while and I thought this would be the perfect time for one!Next chapter coming soon my loves♥️