Chapter 6 •First day of filming•

It's 6:30 in the morning and since you didn't want to wake up to Millie and Sadie jumping on you,you decided to set your alarm to wake you up at 6:00. You've already gotten washed and dressed for the day. (outfit above) You are super happy and nervous at the same time because today is your first day of filming.You made sure to practice your lines so you don't mess up because that would be super embarrassing. While your eating a bowl of cereal you see Sadie and Millie come out of there rooms all ready to go.So you put the bowl in the sink and go out the front door. "Y/N I'm surprised your ready to leave"Sadie says with a laugh "Ya well it is my first day on the job so. I wanted to be prepared" "Good thinking" Millie says. As we are going towards the elevator I'm still practicing my lines in my head so I wasn't paying attention and completely crashed into the wall. We all laughed as we went inside the elevator.

Gees Y/N what a great way to start the day.

TIME SKIP TO WHEN YOU ARE ON SET

You are still super amazed about everything that has happened in your life.While you are completely side tracked by the amazing set in front of you,Finn grabs your shoulders and you screech in terror. "Finn what the hell is wrong with you?!" You say as you giggle "Sorry Y/N it was just the perfect timing to scare you" he says with a chuckle. You punch him lightly in the arm and walk away rolling your eyes.He watches you walk away with a smirk on his face. Of course the whole squad saw and was ooooing and awwing and you just rolled your eyes at them too.They are so childish,but you still love them.

You walk into the dressing room and get changed into your characters clothes.

TIME SKIP TO WHEN ITS YOUR TURN TO ACT

C'mon Y/N keep it together,you can do this!

You smile at your own confidence and begin your lines.After you finish you smile confidently as everyone claps as the director says "Cut!"Millie gives you a big hug and says "Y/N you did fantastic!" "Thank you Millie!" As you are hugging Millie you see Finn standing on the outside of the set waving at you. You smile and give him a thumbs up.After everyone is done filming Finn comes over to you. "Hey Y/N can I talk to you for a second?" "Oh uh yeah sure what's up?" "So um I was wondering if maybe you wanted to hang out tomorrow and we could watch a movie or something?" You look at him with wide eyes.

OH MY GOD! Finn just asked me if he wanted to hang out!!! AHHHHH

"Sure! I'd love to!" You say happily."Ok sweet I'll see you tomorrow then!" He says as he waves goodbye with a huge smile on his face.

Wow I'm going to hang out with Finn Wolfhard ahhhhh BEST DAY EVER!!!
TO BE CONTINUED:))

Sooo I hope you all enjoyed! What do you think you and Finn are going to do tomorrow? Will you confess your love towards him or will he leave you in the friend zone?Looks like you'll have to wait for the next chapter to find out:))