Chapter 25 •Scary frights and bright lights• Part 1

"Y/N wake up!" Millie says as she jumps on top of you making you jolt up and instantly clench your stomach. "Ugh Millie what the hell!" You groan as you attempt to get off the couch,but sadly fall to the floor. "Oops sorry Y/N didn't mean to hurt you!" Millie says with a gasp as she quickly helps you get up. "It's ok Millie." You say with a giggle as you head into the bathroom.

"Hey Y/N Finn left you a note this morning." Sadie says with a smirk as she hands you the piece of paper.

Oh yeahhh I forgot he spent the night😏😉

"Oh, thanks Sadie." You say as you start to read the paper.

Dear Princess,

I'm so sorry I had to leave my beautiful sleeping angel.I have a meeting for 2 hours and then I promise I will be back over.Trust me,it took a LOT of strength to have to leave you baby.I really had a great night with you.I love you so much.See you soon princess.XOXO   

                Love,
                      Finnie boy♥️

You feel a tear fall down your cheek as you finish reading the note.He just makes you so happy.You smile as you walk over to your room and hang the note above your dresser.

You turn around to see Sadie standing in your doorway."Hey Y/N we invited the boys over to have a board game night.You down?" She says with a smile. "Of course!" You say with a squeal.

You walk over to your closet and pick out a casual outfit.(above) You put your hair into a fishtail braid and add some light makeup.Once you feel presentable,you walk out your room to go watch some tv.

TIME SKIP TO WHEN THE BOYS ARRIVE

"Wassup guys!!" Gaten says as he walks in wearing black sunglasses and makes piece sign with his fingers. "Gaten your not cool." You say with a chuckle as you  mess with his hair. "Hey it took me 2 hours to perfect this masterpiece!" Gaten says giving you a pouty face. "Love ya Gaten!" You say with a laugh.He just rolls his eyes.

"So lets get this game night started!" Caleb says as he rubs his hands together,an evil grin plastered on his face. "No we can't start yet!Finns not here!" Yuo say as you stomp your foot.

"Why do you even care?" Noah says looking very puzzled. "Oh you guys didn't hear?They worked it out!" Sadie says with a smile.You blush as everyone starts to ooo and aww. "Oh shut up guys!Lets just start the game losers." You say with a giggle as you sit next to Millie on the couch.

DING DONG

"Sounds like your man is hear!" Millie says with a grin as she shoves you off the couch. "Alright,alright I'll get it!" You say as you roll your eyes and answer the door.

You feel a smile instantly form onto your face as you see Finn standing at the door.

"Hey princess." He says as he scoops you up into a big hug." "Hey Finnie boy." You say with a laugh as he spins you around.

"C'mon you two get over here!" Noah says with a wine. "Chill Noah can't you see we're busy!" Finn says with a slight smile as he grabs your hand and brings you toward the group. "Yay let's get this game night started!" Millie says as she shoots her fist into the air.

TIME SKIP JUST CUZ(btw y'all are playin Ouija)

You feel sweat slowly drip down your forehead as you watch the piece move as Noah and Sadie have their hands on it. "No this isn't happening,your moving it Noah." Sadie says as her eyes grown wide. "No way dude I'm not moving it I swear!" Noah says as he gulps down his saliva.

"I can't take this creepy shit I'm out." You say as you race towards your room.Your only inches away from your door as you see all the lights in the apartment get extremely bright and suddenly burst,leaving you all in the darkness.

AHHHHHHHHHH
TO BE CONTINUED:))

Hey guys!!Im sooo sorry it took me forever to write a new chapter I've just been rlly tired and I didn't know what to write about for a while but here it is!I hope you all enjoy!There will be a part 2 of this coming soon!!Love you all♥️And yes I got the bright light idea from Stranger Things😂