Chapter 28 •Happy surprise & sad news•

Finn: Good morning princess!How was your first day of work?

You: Hey babe,it was actually ok until I had a little bloody situation...

Finn: Oh no that's awful,I'll be over in ten.

You: Wait what?Finnie you don't need to do that I'm fine!

Finn: I know but I want too.Be ready to get serenaded with my love!!

You: Damn what did I do to deserve you♥️

You smile as you set your phone onto the kitchen counter. "Girls Finn is coming over just because I have my period.How sweet is that?!" "Omg lucky!!I wish Jacob did that for me when I was on my period!" Millie says with a pouty face. "Oh Millie hush we all know that Jacob still loves you." Sadie says with a smirk. "Yeah I guess your right." Millie says with a laugh. "Ok so me and Millie are going to go to the mall so you and Finn can have some alone time." Sadie says with an evil smile. "Ooo we are that sounds fun!" Millie says as she jumps up from the couch. "Have fun you two!And don't get too touchy!" Sadie says as she and Millie are halfway out the door. "Haha very funny Sadie." You say as you roll your eyes and walk into your room.

Well I'm gonna want to look decent since he's coming over just for me.

You grab a cute outfit and put it on.(above) Once your dressed you put on some light makeup and brush your hair.

DING DONG

Shit he's already here?!

You rush towards the front door practically falling on your way there.You take in a deep breath before opening the door.

"Surprise beautiful!" Finn says with a grin as he holds up a giant teddy bear,chocolate's and a bag of pads. "OH MY GOD NO WAY FINN YOU DIDNT!" You scream as you tackle Finn with a gigantic hug making him fall onto the rug in the hallway. "Oops I'm so sorry I'm just so excited!" You say as you jump up. "No it's ok I'm glad I made you happy." You giggle as you both walk inside your apartment room.

"Oh my gosh Finn I still can't believe you did all this for me!" "Oh it was nothing really." He hands you the bear as your eyes grow wide. "Wow it's so fluffy I'm gonna die!" You say with a giggle as you snuggle the bear tight. "Damn I really wish I was that bear right now." Finn says with a slight smile as he looks to the floor.You raise your eyebrow as you set the bear on the couch,along with the pads and chocolate.

"Well how about we make that wish come true?" You say in the sexiest voice possible.You can practically feel his face grow bright red.You pull him in close as your faces are only inches apart. "What are you waiting for Finn,kiss me." You say as you whisper into his ear.Before you know it,Finn eagerly crashes his lips onto yours.This kiss is different from the rest,it doesn't feel right.You quickly pull away from Finn as you give him a strange look. "Finn...what's wrong.Something doesn't feel right." "Um..."Finn says with sadness in his voice. "Finn what's wrong?!Please tell me,you don't have to be afraid!" You say as you grab his hand,giving it a good squeeze. "It's just...I...I have something I've been meaning to tell you,and you might not like it." You feel your face slowly turn into a frown as you think of all the awful possibilities. "Finn just tell me,I promise I won't be mad." "It's not that I think you will be mad,well I hope you won't,but I just think you will be very sad."

Oh god just tell me already!!

"Ok Finn I'll be fine you don't have to worry,just tell me!" "Ok so...there's this new movie I'm filming and I'm gonna be gone for a few months.Im so sorry baby,I'm gonna miss you like crazy." You feel a sigh of relief fill your entire body."Oh Finn,that's sad that I won't be able to see you.But I'm so proud of you!Congrats babe!" You see a huge smile from his face."Aw thank you Y/N.I love you so much." Finn says as he scoops you up into a big hug and spins you around. "Besides,we can still see each other.We'll just have to FaceTime!" Finn says with a smile as he puts you down.You give him a slight smile and two thumbs up.

Yeah...FaceTime,cuz that's totally gonna help our relationship
TO BE CONTINUED:))

Heyyyyyy hope you all enjoy this happy/sad chapter!Ill have a new chapter up as soon as possible.Ive been missing a lottt of school cuz I have pneumonia so once I go back to school ima have a shit ton of hw so I may not be able to write one soon but I'll do my best!Feel free to comment!Love you all♥️Lol also the bear in the picture above is gonna be the one from Finnie!