Chapter 27•New job comes with bad luck•

You slowly open your eyes to see the sunlight beaming through your curtains.You look down at your torso and see a long arm draped over you.

Oh Finn...

You whisper giggle as you slowly try and escape,making him groan, pulling you in closer. "Ugh Finn I have to get up,I start my new job today!" You say as you lightly shove his arm off you. "Aw princess that's great!" Finn says half asleep in a low,raspy voice.You give him a kiss on his forehead and say "Sleep as long as you want baby." He smiles but doesn't say a word as he falls fast asleep.

You walk into your bathroom to take a shower.Once your done taking a shower you quietly walk into your closet so you don't wake up Finn.You quickly grab an outfit (above) and bring it into the bathroom.Just as your about to close the bathroom door you hear "Lookin sexy beautiful." Finn says with a smirk as he looks you up and down.You immediately start to blush as you look down at your towel,water dripping down your legs from your hair. "I'm sorry Finn I didn't mean to wake you." "Oh no I'm glad,I got a nice view." You clench your towel as you roll your eyes. "Go back to bed perv." You say as you shut the door. "Love you too!" You hear Finn scream which forms a slight smile across your face.

Damn that boy gets me good...

TIME SKIP

"Hey good mornin girly!" Sadie says with a grin as she tosses you an apple.You catch it and take a big bight out of it as you say with a mouthful of food, "H-Hey S-Sadie!" She smiles as she walks by you and pats you on the back. "Don't talk with food in your mouth,you could choke." She says with a chuckle as she walks into her room.You shout "Thanks mom!" You roll your eyes as you walk out the door to start your new job.

TIME SKIP

You walk into Starbucks and see a tall man at the cash register. "Hi welcome to Starbucks how may I help you?" He says with a smile as he looks you directly in the eyes. "Oh sorry I'm not getting anything, today is my first day working here." "Oh so you must be Y/N!Boss told me I should be expecting you." "Yes im Y/N and you are?" "Harry." He says as he points to his name tag. "Oh duh I'm sorry I should have known to look." "It's all good!Ill get you a uniform and name tag soon but for now just wear this." He says as he hands you an apron. "Ok thank you Harry!" "So have you worked with coffee before?" "Oh yeah I drink it all the time." "Ok good I'll just go over the basics with you." "Sounds good!"

TIME SKIP

"Hi welcome to Starbucks how may I take your order?" You say with a smile as a business woman walks in. "Hello I'd like to get a grande vanilla bean latte please,with extra whipped cream." "You got it,and what name would you like that under?" "Jessica" "Ok Jessica that will be $5.43" "Ok here you go." She says as she hands you 6 dollars.You put the money in the cash register and then hand her the change. "I'll have your latte ready in a moment." You say as you start putting the ingredients in the machine.

You finally finish making the latte and hand it to the woman. "Thank you very much." She says she she walks out the door,sipping on her latte.You sigh as you rest your back against the counter top.Just as you do this you feel something wet drip down your leg.

What the hell is that??

You look down and see a line of blood flowing into your shoe.

OH NONONONONONONO

You quickly race into the back room to get Harry. "Harry I'm having an extremely bad situation and I need to leave right now!" "What why?" He says.You point down your leg and his eyes get wide. "Ohh ok I understand,ill cover for you." "Thank you Harry!" You say as you race into the bathroom.

Oh my god this is disgusting,my pants are ruined!

You try not to cry as you scrub the blood out of your panties.

Looks like I'll have to go commando until I can get to the apartment.

You throw away the panties and put back on your pants.You then immediately call an Uber.

Gosh they better be quick...
TO BE CONTINUED:))

Hey everyone I'm super sorry it took so long for me to write another chapter I've just been super sick and I've had rlly bad writers block but I promise I will do my best to write more often!Plz don't be a silent reader,I'd love to hear your opinions!!I truly love all of you♥️