Chapter 43 - Present part 1

"Y/n has to go?" Sally asks softly
"Has it really gotten that bad?" Jeff comments
"What are you talking about?" Ben takes a step towards Slender
"Now ben" Slender starts
"she is with her people. We are her people!" He shouts
"This was inevitable" he strictly looks down on Ben "she doesn't belong with us. She has been almost killed on multiple times and I promised I would make sure she lives a long life"

Slender looks over at you and can tell you somewhat shocked about all of this.

"My child-"
"There are people out there like me still?"

Its been almost a year since you started living here. You thought Slender told you everything but this takes the cake.

"My child-" he says again
"I need a moment" you make your way out of the room.

Someone pops in the way of you. It's masky.

"Wait y/n, hold up he has yet to explain why he didn't tell you
"MOVE" you growl sternly as your eyes flare up in a fire of fearsome illusion.

Masky jumps at the scary illusion. You push past him and walk to your room. Sally trails after you but you illusion up a wall behind you to stop her. Even if its just an illusion she mistook it for a real wall and stoped pursuing. You find your room and open the door.

"And to think I trusted you, Slender"
"Wait y/n" Jeff yelled as most of the other pastas ran after you

You walk inside and slam the door shut. Your anger boiled your blood. You didn't want anyone to see you this way. You illusioned up a lock on the door hoping the sight of a way to stop the others from getting inside would help calm you down. You can hear the others on the other side if the door hitting the door and yelling. They can't get inside, that lock was real.

"Finally I can vent" you growled as the demoning of your body started

The air around you spiraled and shot up like a tornado. You scream into the air and your eyes burn red. You were only a young Misch demon but you had gained so much strength and power. The air gathers objects and toss everything around. Someone starts pounding their fist on the door.

Bam
Bam
Bam

"Y/n please!"

Your head ticks to the left, that was Ben.

"LEAVE ME ALONE" you scream

You wished to be left alone and someone trying to speak to you was that last thing you needed right now. The air breaks the window and celling. Good thing your room was at the top floor. Your room is now totaled. Slenderman stands there holding effortlessly onto what remains of a wall. He stares at you speechless of your actions.

"A YEAR" you scream "YOU HAD A YEAR TO TELL ME AND YOU KEPT IT ALL AWAY FROM ME FOR ALL I KNOW I HAVE NOBODY TO CALL MY REAL FAMILY "

Author's note-
To all that are still reading this. Hello It's been quiet some time.