Chapter 22 - Decaying Flesh

Warning this chapter may give you terrifying descriptions

Toby's pov

Ben tried to open the door but it was locked. He charged at it many times but nothing was working.

"Try cuting it open?" I gave him one of my hatchets

Ben swung the weapon at the door. It had a reaction that gave off a crimson light and forcefully pushed him away. The light died and was now the same as it was seconds ago. After collecting himself he thought about what to do.

" DL can you go into the shadows and open the door from the other side?" BEN asked
"This entire place has a light source in every room and corner. They're aren't any shadows here at all Ben" DL replied
"Wait!" Hoodie said
"What?" Toby questioned
"​SHHH!​​​​ you hear that?"
" hear what?" Masky said
" they're are voices coming from inside"

We all carefully listened and they're were in fact voices in that room.

Your pov

Your mother was right there! In real flesh and blood!

"mom?"
"Yes sweetheart?"
"Don't you remember the accident?"
"Oh yes, it was terrible! I was so scared you would never wake up!"
"Wake up?"
"Yes...oh you must still have a problem remembering dear" She gave you a kind smile " You only woke up recently, after the accident you were put into an a coma you've been asleep for months"
​​​​​"I...I have?"
" yes" She was on the verge of crying " they told me it was most likely that you would have never wake " a tear traveled down her face "but they were wrong, two days before today you woke up. You were so confused and scared. Everything was happening at once for you...I don't blame you if you forgot a few things"

You now we're crying as well

" so when they told me you died...that was all just a dream?" You asked her "mommy I was so scared! I thought I was alone!"

She quickly hugs you tight " my little y/n.....little little y/n" the stroked your (your hair color) hair " You've grown up your be a beautiful (your age) year old human being"

"Okay that was weird" you thought mom is acting creepy. But who cares! She is alive you're not alone anymore!"

her hand that was petting you gently clawed at the top of your head. You just brushed that thought aside. She started clawing harder it was now hurting.

"mom that hurts!"
"Oh BuT My DeAr Y/n, YoUrE sO wEaK! i CoUlDnT hElP mYsElF!"

You pulled away but her grip was tight. You point your head up and see a seven foot terror. It looked like your mom but taller. She had spots on her face that were decaying she had empty eyes that had green blood sliding out. She had a few missing teeth but many of them were sharp yet fewer were dull. Her body shook forcefully as she spoke. You screamed.

"NoW nOw SwEeTiE, tHeRe Is No NeEd FoR tHaT!"

It's voice became twice as frightening

"Let me go!"
" HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH nOw WhY wOuLd I dO tHaT?" The creature laughed again "now....heheheh hOw To KiLl YoU? oH! i KnOw!"

it grew two extra arms from the lower sides of its ribcage that slowly wrapped around you and lifted you into the air. The two other arms started to pull, rip and slowly tear away the skin and decaying flesh from its cheeks off making it's mouth wider. Sharper teeth were shown even sharper then the last.

"ThEsE wIlL jUsT gEt In ThE wAy"

It's hand took hold of one of it's dull teeth. One by one the creature pulled out it's dull and weak teeth. More green liquid gushed out from its mouth, and all you could do was watch. One of its hands brushed itself against the side of your face. The green blood was wiped on your cheek. It had a terrible smell that made you want to vomit. The creature spoke about how pretty you were, so weak, fragile and easy to brake. But then it smiled and now that most of the flesh from its cheeks were gone the smile was wider and more terrifying.

"NOW I CAN EAT YOU IN ONE WHOLE BITE"
"Someone help me!" You screamed