Chapter 30 - Lesson 1 starts now!

(Your pov)
I turned to the next page

Page 2
Day 3 of new life

Today Ben explained himself. He was the boy who visited me and the other boy with him was Dark Link. He knew I was shocked about this fact so we put our relationship on hold until I decided if I still wanted to be with him or not. But of course it wouldn't be easy. I may be a monster but I still feel human. This was weird. Not just figuring out I'm not demon but having Ben teach me about what he's learned about my people and Slender teaching me how to use my powers is weird. All of this is weird!

My room is pretty blank. I dunno why I mentioned that but I felt like it was important to point out. This day was so boring I think I actually fall asleep while Ben was teaching me. Slender's work was much different. He let me do what I could and always complemented my work. He did warn me that I would be a danger when I fall asleep though. The monster that attacked me a while ago was something I made in my head! Apparently I "accidently" made it real. But I was never able to make anything a reality. Slender also taught me how to make a mist clone of everyone in the house. Slender always put a new camera in my room to watch me just in case I lose it. The thing is every night the camera lense would crack and we would need a new one. I would tell him I'm sorry over and over but he brushed it aside like it was nothing. He said it was alright. I kept my distance from the others in the big mansion, even from those I met in the forest. I was a threat to them. If I could create something like that monster in my sleep....I could kill them all without knowing it!