Chapter 31 - reading

As you continue to read you see that most entries are just being taught both power wise and mental wise. By the first month you were here you had learned to manifest objects into reality for around to three minutes long. Herobrine constantly stalked you and threw darts at you. Yes actual darts with the sharp point and everything. You didn't see him often but in the battle of wit you always won. With the whole relationship with Ben you decided to give him a chance in the fifth week you were at the mansion. You turned the page and by fate the next page had that subject written on it. The entry starts like this.

It's been a while and it's now or never. I can't my my relationship on hold forever. I may have only scratched the surface of my ability but I'm considering that I should give Ben a chance. I'm considered safe to do anything I want and go where ever I want. Today I will be telling Ben I'd like to try to get back into the relationship.

The entry stops there for a few lines. And then resumes later.

It's been a few hours and we ended up going to the lake. The sites here are so much different from the human world. The lake had black water and was warm to the touch. Ben explained what he did before the accident and after it. He saved me. A killer saved a human. Well I thought I was haha. He didn't mean any harm and was charming in a geeky way. We told each other about our favorite games and consoles. I showed him how good it am at my powers and he was astonished. It was priceless to see the look on his face.

The words end and you turn the page. The writing is wild and messy as if it was written quickly. it was all capitalised too. You remembered this frightened night all too well.

IT HAPPENED OH DAMN IT HAPPENED! SLENDER RAN OUT OF CAMERAS SO I SPENT THE NIGHT WITHOUT A CAMERA THE MONSTER THE ONE FROM THE HOSPITAL IT CAME BACK IT RAGED IN THE HOUSE AND WOUNDED THEM! SLENDER ONE OF HIS TENTACLES WAS CUT. BEN HAS A BLACK EYE HOODIE HAS A BLOODY JACKET CLOCKWORK'S CLOCK IN HER EYE WAS PUSHED FURTHER FROM A PUNCH SHE RECEIVED FROM THE MONSTER AND HER EYE SOCKET IS BLEEDING. THE MONSTER IT DISSAPERED AFTER I WOKE UP. IT LEFT A STENCH THROUGHOUT THE WHOLE HOUSE FOR HOURS WHY CAN'T I FIX THIS!?

This was a struggle that stayed with you for weeks and only recently stopped thanks to a witch belive it or not. She was a friend of slender and always was there to help. You turned the page the was the page that had the subject of the witch on it. She was mysterious with that cloak of hers and speaking in a soft quiet tone she was hard to understand yet Slender hear every word and understood every utter

"Y/n!" Slender shouted
"Coming!" You got out of bed and ran downstairs