Chapter 20 - Sweet Dreams My Dear (part 2)

-Toby's pov- 

Word has gone around the mansion that BEN has got his eyes on a human girl. Well I recently found out she ain't human. Never seen her myself but BEN sure doesn't want us to,  ever since Herobrine threatened to kill her he doesn't dare let anyone but DL check on her. About ten or fifteen minutes ago Slender told us to meet BEN at the hospital. Hoodie, Masky, DL and I were sent over. But the worst part is we were all spread apart. I was out killing when I was told to go. Don't know about the others but last I saw the killing duo was when they were off to kill a guy off in Texas. DL I'm not sure where he was but he's always been distant for the last few years. I met up with a BEN who was pacing back and forth in the parking lot. It was the middle of the night so it was safe to stand out in a public place. 

" im here" I told BEN 
" good" 

DL came running out of the shadows 

" hey" 
​" hey​​​​​" BEN greeted 

Hoodie and Masky walked up to us

" now that we're all here we can start"
" with?" Masky asked BEN
" saving y/n of course!" 
" So we finally get to meet the girl?" I blurt out 
" Don't try ANYTHING" He glares at me
" okay, then where is she?" Hoodie speaks

BEN points ahead of us. 

" I don't see anything" 
" exactly" He walks forward " you're not supposed to" 
" what the hell are you talking about?" 

BEN  takes my newer hatchet and tosses it in the derection of where he pointed 

" hey!" He touched my sweet hatchet, I feel violated!

We hear glass shatters and we all cover our eyes so we don't get any injuries.  When we look we see what looks like to be a rip in the middle of the air. 

" What in the fuck?" 
" about five minutes before you all got here it was still visible"

He walked to the rip and tossed me back my weapon. He then makes the rip bigger by punching. 

" She made the entire hospital invisible" 

Inside looks like the hospital 

" and she doesn't even know it" He says

We all jump inside the rip red particals floating around the halls. People were fozen in time. This girl was definetly hiding a powerful gift. BEN runs off and we chase after him. He the stops at a brown door that is much different then the other hospital doors. It looked like a front door a house would have.