Chapter 14 - . . .

You released your hands from your ears slowly seeing that the voices left you took shaky breaths.

"why?" The voices returned
"go" You said in a demonic voice now calm and collected
"Why do you reject us?"

You ignored it and walked over to your corner. You sat down and hugged your knees. Your voice is now normal.

​"Just ​​​​normal voices, just normal voices, just normal voices" You chanted to yourself as you gently rocked back and fourth.

For some weird reason nobody knew or heard the voices nor your new one. They were just silence to others

Ben pov~

a wave of demonic energy passed by the mansion in the form of black and red mist. My head jolts up with shock.

"Y/n?"

I look in all directions but there's nobody else in the library but me. I thought I felt her presence just now! Like . . . a wave of energy . . . my eyed widen and my mind thinks the worst. I quickly gather myself and run to Slender's office. I wasn't the only one waiting for him to answer my questions.

​"What the hell was that!?​​​​​" Jeff demanded
"Who caused this?" Jane said
"Are we in danger?" Sally asked
"Please calm down" Slender kindly spoke

They didn't calm their voices

"I SAID SILENCE!!!" He shouted
"....."
"....."
"....."

Everyone waited in silence. Slender cleared his throat.

​"Now, I know you all are very worried but there is noting to fear in the slightest bit my children​​​​​"

In due time he explained that a misch demon was possibly around. Not like he was lying, It was the truth and noting but the truth.

​"Ben...​​​​​" Slender asked me when everyone left
"Yeah?"
​"We might have to retrieve y/n sooner then planed​​​​​"
"What's wrong exactly?"
"She's Hungry, and the last thing we want is a hungry misch demon around here"
"How come she's only getting hungry now?" I ask
"She now knows of her gift, she's acting more like a misch demon every day. But a demon has their needs"
"What will happen if she gets hungrier?"
" Let's hope it won't come to that"

back to you~

Your stomach growled you stood up and requested for something to eat from Lisa. She later came back with some food. After eating it you still had a hunger yet to be silenced. Your gut growled it hurt as if you didn't eat anything.