Chapter 52

Two months later...

"Babe, stop it. You're gonna make me burn the noodles dummy." I chuckle as he hugs me from behind, nearly taking me away from the stove.

" I chuckle as he hugs me from behind, nearly taking me away from the stove

"Oh whatever, you wouldn't burn them because Luke would kill you. He's very hungry, you know." He says into my neck, and I smile a toothless grin.

"What about you? Aren't you hungry?" I ask, and I can feel his smirk on his face. I shouldn't even have asked that. "The only thing I'm hungry for is your pussy on my tongue, If I'm being honest." I set the stove on simmer before turning around and hitting him in the shoulder.

"Ow, you're gonna pay for that." He bites his lip as he puts me on the counter, standing in between my legs.

I laugh as he starts tickling me, making me laugh uncontrollably as I kick my feet around

"Stop it, Harry. I'm gonna beat your ass!" I scream out, and he only laughs. I then find a way to make him stop, as I press my lips against his and palm his clothed bulge. He groans into my mouth, pulling me closer to him.

"Hey, stop having sex on the counter, would you?" I hear Luke say as he walks into the kitchen, making both of us laugh out loud as Luke rolls his eyes. "No, seriously. I have a friend here, so chill." He says, and in walks this pretty girl with curls and a petite figure.

"Hi, I'm sorry for interrupting anything." She says as she waves, and Harry helps me off the counter.

"No, no, no, we're sorry about that. What your name, babe?" I ask her, and she blushes. "I'm Madison, but people called me Madi for short."

"Hi Madi, I'm Emery, but people call me Em for short. Nice to meet you Madi." I shake her hand, and she gives me a smile.
"Nice to meet you too, Em."

"Well, my name's Harry, Madi. It's a pleasure to meet you." Harry introduces himself as she shakes his hand, and Madi chuckles. "Oh, I know that Mr. Styles." We all share a laugh before Luke takes Madi upstairs to show her his room.

"She's a sweet girl, Haz. I'm already in love with her." I fish, and Harry chuckles at my adoration with her.

"She is a nice girl, Luke has done me proud. A heads up would've been nice though, yeah, but she's a nice kid." He shrugs as he runs his hand through his hair. His hair has grown a lot, ever since the kidnapping that Sam and Justin attempted.