Chapter 46

"Are you done being pissed off with me?" Luke asks Harry as we walk into the house.

"Look, I'm sorry about the way I acted and I already apologized to Emery. Can you please let it go now?" He mutters frustratedly.

"Yeah, alright. Whatever. I don't care anymore." He sighs and walks upstairs and slams his door.

"Harry you've got to talk to him. I'm pretty sure the only reason he's pissed is because you called me a little girl." I shrug and jump on the couch, stretching out my arms and finding the remote to flick the tv on.

"Yeah you're right. I'll talk to him soon, but for now I need to talk to you." He tells me, sitting down next to me.

"Okay, what's up?" I ask him, sitting up and placing my hands on my thighs, looking over at him.

He takes a deep breath, before taking my hands into his and he stares out our hands for a while, before finally looking up to my eyes.

"Am I a good father?"

What the fuck? Why's he asking me this shit? That's some fucking pressure right there.

"Umm, I-I think that you're a great father. It's just that-"

and my phone chimes, saving me.

Or did it?

Anonymous:

I know where you are right now. You'll be all mine soon.

Harry's POV
I look over at Emery, waiting to hear what she's about to say but a text comes up on her screen.

I roll my eyes at the interruption, but then when I look into her eyes it seems as if she's upset about something, with her eyebrows furrowed together and her lips pursed.

"What's wrong baby? Lemme see." I ask, and she hands over her phone. I nearly drop it because it's so fucking big.

I read the text message and my heart drops.

Anonymous:

I know where you are right now. You'll be all mine soon.

What the hell?!

"He's coming for me." Emery mumbles.

"Who?" I ask.

"I don't know." She scratches her head and I sigh.

"You know you can't leave the house right?" I ask her and she shakes her head.

"I can't Harry, I've got to go to practice and I've gotten a job interview at a bakery down the street." I explain to him, and he looks at me like he's seen a ghost.

"Job interview? You've already got one, right here. And I pay you good."

"Harry, I know that but I can't work for my boyfriend anymore. And, it's jay where's that I'm getting paid to be the guardian of Luke, when I would do it for free." I shrug, and he pushes his hair back from his face.

"Okay, well anyways it's still too dangerous for you to go out babe."

"I know, but I have to. If anything weird happens I'll be sure to text or call you Okay?"

"Okay."

"Good."

""I love you Emery," He sighs. "And I don't know what I'd do without you."

"I love you Harry, and I'm not going anywhere."

——————
A/N:::

It's short but I needed to update today.

Hope you liked it and please vote.

Love,
B