Chapter 39

"I'm, I'm ready." I say.

"Are you sure?" He asks, and I nod my head.

"I need verbal clarification babygirl." He pushes me and I sigh.

"Yes daddy I'm sure."

He smiles, and starts kissing me up and down my body.

He starts from my lips, going to to my neck and traveling down my stomach, and then he got to my throbbing heat. He kissed the top of my pubic bone, teasing me, and I pulled on his hair to speed up the process.

"Someone's eager, aren't they?" He says in his low, husky, and lust-filled voice while he smirks at me. Then he dips his head down between my thighs and kisses my inner thighs before hooking his fingers around the waistband of my panties and pulling them off, licking his lips as he stares at me.

My breath hitches in my throat as he places his tongue right over my core, and flicks it up and down. He then slides a finger into me, and after a few pumps with the singular digit he uses two, and rubs my center with his thumb.

"Does that feel good, babygirl?" He asks, the vibration of his voice sending electricity through my heat. I nod but he clears his throat, wanting me to verbalize. He's a monster for doing this, because he knows that I can barely speak when I'm in this state of mind.

"Y-yes daddy." I manage to stifle out in a moan, and I can feel his smirk widening into a grin against my center.

"Good, you're so tight for me babygirl. And you're a soaking mess. Come for daddy." He tells me and I do just that, coming undone around his pair of fingers and he pulls them out, placing them into his mouth and sucking them.

"Amazing." He tells me and I smile, feeling high.

He then gets up and goes to the drawer to grab a condom, and when he begins to open it but I stop him.

"No, let me." I say, sliding from out of his hand and between my teeth, ripping the packet and grabbing the slippery object from it's case.

I slide down Harry's boxers, his hard length jumping free from being held hostage inside his boxers through this whole time, and I lick a stride up and down it before rolling the condom on him.

He then gently lays me down, going in between my thighs and placing his tip at my entrance.

"Are you ready?" He asks one last time to make sure that I'm okay with this.

"Yes, daddy, I am." I smile up at him, ready for him to take a big part of me away.

"Okay, this is going to hurt a bit but I'll try the best I can to ease the pain." He warns me and I nod my head before he pushes his member inside of me.

I gasp at the certain pain that comes through me from how big he is, and he looks at me with worry in his eyes as if asking to keep going.

I nod in reassurance and he continues, going slowly but then gradually speeding up. The pain starts to go away and then I feel nothing but pleasure, moaning to let him know it doesn't hurt anymore.

He grunts as he thrusts his hips into mine, and I wrap my legs around his torso. My hands hold onto his neck and I reach up to kiss his plump lips. He kisses me back, and it's passionate and full of love that my heart could burst.

"Harry, I'm almost there." I whine, and he quickens the pace and he starts to slow down after he fills his condom, and I come undone as well. He rides out our highs with a few more thrusts until he pulls out and flips down beside me, out of breath just like me.

"That was-"

"Amazing." I finish his sentence, and we both giggle.

He wraps his arms around me and we're in the spoon position as he places his mouth near my ear.

"I love you so much." He breaths, sounding sleepy.

"I love you so much more." I tell him and he chuckles.

"I doubt that." He tells me and I have a smile so big on my face that my cheeks began to hurt.

I can feel his breathing slowing down and so I known for a fact that he was sleeping now. And then soon after, I closed my eyes and fell asleep too, with a giddy smile on my face.

A/N:::Guys it finally happened! And  this was so hard for me to do that I had to read other fanfics to plan out the perfect scene, but I know it's still trash

A/N:::Guys it finally happened! And this was so hard for me to do that I had to read other fanfics to plan out the perfect scene, but I know it's still trash. Anyways, hope you voted and recommend and I love you Biskinatooorsssss!💜💜💜💜