Chapter 43

"Please daddy, give it to me hard."

He smirks at me, while leaning forward and kissed me again and I kissed him back with more fervor than I had before, and we stood there kissing and kissing with me between his body and he wall and it felt like the nicest thing in the world, my hands running slowly up into his curly hair, which has grown since I first met him, and down over his thick shoulders and along his strong arms and around to his brawny back, holding his gorgeous body against mine.

His strong hands gripped my ass harshly every few minutes, and then he'd make his kisses sloppier and sloppier. It gets pretty steamy in here, so I start off by unbuttoning Harry's shirt, and then he shrugs it off, never breaking our kiss.

Then he places his fingertips on the hem of the skirt of my dress, pulling it up over my legs and then I unwrap my legs from around his torso so that he can pull it over my head.

When my clothes are removed and I'm left in only my panties, he loosens his belt and then his pants fall, leaving him in only boxers. I grab him from his boxers and then drop his length after he picks me up, hoisting my legs up as he grabs himself and inserts his member into me.

I groan, and his face shows a mean smirk as he starts to pound into me.

"Fuck, you're so damn tight." He groans, and I hold his shoulders for support as I moan out until he grabs my wrists and put them above my head.

He gives a few more hard thrusts until he pulls out and puts me down on my feet, turning me around so that my backside faces him.

He then places himself back at my entrance, hitting it from the back and pounded me into the wall. Good thing we're the only ones here.

He grabs a fistful of my hair and tugs it, and I gasp when he keeps one hand holding my hair while the other goes to grab one of my breasts, and he squeezes it in his hand.

He grunts and few times and then pulls out once again, and I walk over to the bed to wait for him.

He comes back, holding his belt in his hand as well as another one.

"Hope you don't mind getting tied up, naughty girl." He says lowly, earning a moan from me. God, his voice just sent me places without any type of physical adherence.

He ties one the belts around my left wrist, and the other around my right wrist and they are bound to the bed's headboard.

He then spreads my legs, and comes between my legs as he massages my thighs. He then leans down, kissing me sloppily as he blindly found his way to my entrance, pushing into me as I let out a soft moan.

He continues pushing into me, slowly at first, but then gradually getting faster in pace. I tangle my hand into his hair and tug at it, causing him to grunt as I whimper out his name.

"Harry-" I moan out, but he cuts me off quickly.

"It's daddy to you, or big papa." He tells me darkly, and I notice his green eyes are darker than usual.

"Daddy, I'm bout to cöme." I tell him and he huffs.

"No, hold it."

Hold it? The fuck?

"Daddy, I can't hold it anymore!" I whine, and he grabs my thighs and goes even faster.

"Wait, babygirl." He scolds me, and I hold onto his broad shoulders, sliding my hands down his back and beginning to scratch it, as the pleasure was becoming too much.

"Alright, let go." He tells me, and I come undone around him. Then soon after he pulls out and releases himself all over my chest.

I guess the belts must have come loose or something due to how hard he was fucking me because my wrists didn't have restraints on them anymore, and I could recall scratching his back.

He flops down beside me, with a towel in hand and starts cleaning up the mess he made on me.

After he's finished, he lays down wrapping his arms around my waist and becoming the big spoon.

"So, how was it?" He asks, and I chuckle lightly.

"You're amazing at rough sex, big papa. I love you." I tell him honestly, and I can feel him smiling at the crook of my neck.

"I love you more, babygirl."

————————
A/N:::Yeah i know it was short, but it was mainly a smut chapter. Soooooo, yeah, there's probably not gonna be a normal chapter for the next week or so. Anyways, love you biskinatorss and be sure to vote please, those really matter and I need y'all support guys.

Love,
B