~fifteen

*3rd Person PoV*

*3rd Person PoV*

"FUCK!" Jimin flips the large black sofa upside down out of extreme frustration.

Jackson pinches the bridge of his nose to calm his aching head while he watches Jimin tugging and yanking at his orange hair, having a mini tantrum.

"Jimin, dude calm down-" Hoseok starts.

Jimin immediately sends a dark glare at Hoseok with his burning eyes warning him not to push his temper.

Hoseok just holds his hands up as a surrender and flops down onto the char behind him.

Jackson suddenly grabs Jimin by his collar, not having any more of it.

"Listen, you assholes said that they would be here." He growls.

"They must have cowered away, at least we know that they're afraid of us." Jimin suggests nervously.

"Well what are we going to do now?!" Jinyoung stands up, angry.

Jimin simply smirks before smacking Jackson's hand away from his collar.

"We request a little help from a special someone."

*Y/n PoV*

Jin has been dragging us through the forest for hours, just as we were all about to rebel against Jin's will and stop for a rest we reach a small faint pink house.

"Here we are..." Jin seems nervous all of a sudden.

We approach the front porch then, Jin lightly knocks at the door as if it's the most precious thing on the world.

"Are you alright Jin?" I ask him, concerned.

"Yes." He replies softly with a quiet voice.

After around ten seconds of shuffling and rummaging around inside the house, the door is opened, revealing a young girl with baby blue hair and a small smile.

"Can I help you?" She asks.

"Hello, Nayeon..." Jin awkwardly smiles.

"J-Jin?!" She exclaims before slapping him square across his beautiful face.

"Who do you think you are?! How dare you show your face here!" She seems extremely annoyed at Jin for some reason.

"Listen Nay-" Jin begins to speak.

"No! You listen. You left me here to fend for myself and our son. Alone! With our son!" She repeats.

Jin has a son?

We all look at Jin with questioning looks on our faces.

"I didn't know you had a son." Yoongi says, surprised.

"I didn't know either..." Jin sniffles. Is he crying?

Jin never cries according to Jungkook, unless he's hurt real bad.

Nayeon's eyes soften as a voice behind her is heard.

"Mother? What's with all of the shouting?" A boy that looks around 16 with pink hair like Jin's and blue eyes like Nayeon's peeks over his mother's shoulder, even though he's a lot taller than her.

(a/n: jin is not the age he is irl obvi if he has a son that old, he and nayeon are both witches so they are immortal to an extent. basically witches age like a human until they are 25, they stay 25 for 100 years and then when the 100 years is over they age like a human again for another ten human years, until they look 35 and when they reach that age, their ageing halts for another 100 years and once that period of time is over, they age normally until they are 45 and the same thing happens again etc etc. jin is probably half way through his 100 years of being 25 years old and so is nayeon so they both look 25 at the moment. they usually lose count of their ages after so long. (Jin's son) is actually 16 in human years and since he hasn't turned 25 years old yet, he hasn't stopped ageing for 100 years yet. phew that was a lot sorry if I just confused you even more lol)

"Who are you?" He raises an eyebrow at the sight of us.

Nayeon gulps deeply before answering. "This is your... um.. f-ath-er and his friends..."

"My father?" The young boy asks.

"Yes..."

The gasps and then smiles and throws himself into Jin's arms.

Nayeon's eyes widen at her son's reaction. As does Jin's.

"Why aren't you angry at me?" Jin hugs him back.

"He sees the good in everyone." Nayeon smiles softly.

"Well, my name is Chanyeol. Come in, come in!" He smiles while running into the house.

We all glance at Nayeon for approval and she nods her head once, making way for us to enter.

*3rd Person PoV*

Instead of following the others inside Jin halts beside Nayeon and places his hand on her cheek before pecking her lips softly.

"I'm so sorry..." He hugs her shortly after. "I never knew..."

"I-" Nayeon stands in shock at Jin's actions and words, he was always the romantic type and that's why she loved him.

"Okay..." Nayeon finally gives in, to Jins surprise and hugs him back.

He was expecting another slap to the face.

After a minute or so, the re-united couple make their way to the cozy living room where the others are, hands joined, hearts warm.

~author cass