Final of the story

6 years later...

"Luna that is enough!!! No Shadow your sister is not a toy!!" James yelled as Sam laughed, the boys were over to come and help train the three little ones Luna, her twin brother Shadow and our son Mist, but James was having a hard time with the twins while Sam and Damien were working well with Mist, Erik and I were simply basking in the sun as we think of a few names for our next little ones "Mist got his eyes gold and glowing again" Matthew said making me groan as Erik went to stop our son from making his eyes glow gold again.

Mist was born as a demon... But with the tail and ears of a wolf, because of this he can't go to school like his brother and sister until we can figure out how to hide them, we could tell he hated this, always being at home learning things from school, watching from the shadows his siblings having friends over to play with and sometimes he would come to Erik and I in the night crying because of the way he looks making us work hard to figure out a way to hide them but still no luck at the moment "Luna! Come here sweetie" I said making my daughter run over to me before slowly moving to let me hold her.

Shadow went over to Matthew to play leaving James to try and find a solution for Mist "Mommy, when will Mist come to school?" Luna asked making me look at her "I'm sure it will be soon, uncle James and uncle Matthew are doing there best to help your brother to come to school with you and your brother" I explained making my daughter nod, Luna has my dark brown hair but her father's purple eyes just like Shadow as they are twins while Mist who has white wolf ears and tail, light brown eyes like I do and copper hair like his father, we were proud of them all but we knew that they weren't going to be the last we have.

About five months ago I discovered I was once more pregnant, making me end up having Erik and his brother's search more about my kind by asking my mother about it (I don't even know how they found her) after the call, Erik moved to make sure I had a nice little nest for me to be in when I give birth made out of blankets which he would change after the birth and as he takes me and the kids to the bed in our room "I found something!" James said making Mist walk over to me as James moved over with the other's not far behind "A simple talisman, he wears this with a bit of his mother's wolf fur and a drop of Erik's blood and he'll look human until he takes it off" he explained.

"Damien and I can take Shadow to get what's needed to make the talisman" Matthew said as the trio got going "Luna can you get the scissors for mommy?" I asked making her nod "Come on Mist, let's get something sharp so daddy can prick himself" Sam said taking our son inside to get something for Erik, Luna came moments later with the scissors which Erik took and cut a bit of fur from my tail, Sam and Mist took a sewing needle for Erik and Damien came back with Matthew and Shadow with everything needed to make the talisman making Mist smile at the fact he would look human soon enough making me smile to him.

"Alright, the talisman is done. Now we just need to add the fur and blood" James said making Erik prick his finger and then let a drop fall on the talisman, it began to lightly glow before it dimmed as James handed it to Mist who slowly got it on... And his ears and tail vanished "It works mommy!! Thank you uncle James" Mist said as he was overjoyed at the moment from the success of the talisman, Erik got to work on filling out everything needed for Mist to go to school as I made sure Mist kept the talisman hidden so no one sees it or tries to take it from him "The moment it's off you reveal the truth, when that happens. People will come after the rest of us" I explained making Mist nod and took it off before putting it in his jewelry box just to be safe.

Sam had made it for him with a special spell that if spoken by Mist through his lips then the box would unlock, anything recorded or said by someone else will make the box stay locked, Luna and Shadow went to follow him so he could know about the school he would be going to, when the boys left and the kids were sleeping I walked towards our room where Erik was drawing something "Making a new collection?" I asked as I removed my wedding ring before getting into bed, we had gotten married when the kids were two so they don't remember anything about it "Yes, I got the idea from the kids when they were playing yesterday" he explained making me smile as I looked over his shoulder and smiled at the designs "Amazing as always my love" I whispered as he set the pad away and then turned to hold me.

"Not as amazing as you my queen" he spoke back as I smiled before wincing in pain, we both knew what that meant so Erik quickly but gently took me to the nest as I turned into my wolf form "You can do this, just like last time" Erik whispered making me nod to his words as I then began to push as hard as I could so our child could be born, Erik stayed close to me which made me feel a wave of relief run through me as I pushed one last time as a pup came out, I got back to my human form and smiled "Serenity" I whispered making Erik nod to me and the name for our daughter, Erik brought us both to bed and then began cleaning everything up for me as I watched him with heavy eyes.

This was my happily ever after.

The end!