CRAZY FUCKING COUSIN!!!

My cousin Jimmy was tied up in the yard at the moment, I wasn't all into this at the moment but even so we didn't have much of a choice by doing this with what happened "So, is there a story behind this?" Sam asked making us all look at him "You see... Not all of us are werewolf, my cousin is half human and half werewolf but it was his mother's human gene's that took over and so he's human" I explained as my cousin yelled "Lies!! It's because of you that i'm human!!!" he claimed making me sigh as my body trembled "Will take care of this, you go get some rest" James said as Erik took me back to our room.

"He always has it against me, ever since I could transform and he couldn't" I mumbled as I laid in bed as Erik moved to take care of a few things in the room before joining me "Is there a way for him to leave you be and the other werewolves?" he asked as I shake my head "No, he's had it for me for so long that he's linked to me. He will always be able to find me until one of us die" I explained making his eyes widen "Unless he forgets his anger for me then there's nothing to be done" I said making him keep quiet as he held me close to him as I slowly went to sleep from the sound of his heartbeat and his warmth.

I woke up to yelling and things breaking, I rose up quickly causing my vision to be slightly shaky making me hold my head as I close my eyes "I'll go see you rest a bit more" Erik whispered making me nod and simply get some rest at the moment, it wasn't long before I was woken up by Sam making my ears lightly twitch "We were able to erase your cousin's memories of his anger towards you, he doesn't remember why he's a hunter so maybe you can help?" he explained making me nod and go see him, he was seated at the dining table talking to James before noticing me "Hey" he said making James stand "Will be in the hall if you need us" he said making me nod and sit down.

"So... I'm a hunter?" he asked making me sigh "When we were younger, we had to try and turn into our wolf form. But for some reason you couldn't... We discovered it was because your mother's DNA was stronger but you decided to put the blame on me... Which made the link between us that made you able to find me so to kill me" I explained making his eyes widen "No matter how many times your parents or any of us told you it was the human DNA and not me you kept pushing yourself away from us and you joined the hunter's because of it" I finished making him look away.

"It was all because of the human DNA in me?" he asked making me nod "But the doctors said that if you had back then stayed with us... And joined a bit more in the werewolf things we did instead of always living with the humans... The werewolf DNA would come out with time" I then said making him look at me in surprise, it was very rare but sometimes those of our kind that the human DNA makes the werewolf DNA not wake up need to be around our kind for it to do so, but Jimmy's mother always made him stay with the human's so he never woke it inside of him "My mom... Caused this?" he asked as I nodded "She didn't want a... Pup as she said for a son claiming it would be too much trouble for her, so she forced you to stay with her" I explained making him nod.

"I think i'm gonna think about all of this" he said making me nod, we got to the front door and he left without saying anything else "Are you sure about this princess?" Erik asked after I closed the door "Yeah, talking to him like this was what everyone wanted in the end, now he just needs time to think and it should all end well" I said making him nod as we then went to eat, it went well as a few days later the boys went to the garden to train a bit... Not because something bad would happen but simply to get stronger for anything making me smile to them "Would you all like something to drink boys?" I asked, I had brought out some lemonade for them as it was getting hot at the moment so at the same time I put on a sun dress that I had in my things from back home.

"Thanks! James is making us work our asses off and i'm pretty sure Matthew feels like he's dying right about now" Sam explained as I handed to him a towel, he was right though Matthew was laying on the grass at the moment panting making me grab a towel and go over to him so he could sit up as Damien brought him his lemonade "Thanks" he said as he sighed in relief "James, give them a break! They look almost ready to sleep like the dead" I claimed as my poor Erik was trying to keep standing thanks to the wall making James give in as I helped Erik in the shower to get clean "You just sit and i'll do the rest" I said making him nod as he enjoyed these moment's like now, once out I was surprised at the fact the phone was ringing making me me go to answer.

"Anderson main residence, Jasmine speaking" I said as the boys came over to listen in "Jimmy? Is something wrong?" I asked making James ready to send out his brother's to find my cousin making me shake my head to them "You WHAT!?!" I yelled making there eyes widen as my tail ruffled itself making Erik move to try and make me relax a bit as I growled "God damnit!" I claimed as I hung up "He told my parents about Erik being my mate and now my mom sent some people from home to visit" I hissed making them look at me all confused as I now went to tell them as they slowly grew pale about what was going to happen and be done to the place.