Final battle

Curenyia runs at me as well, she had a look of being ready to attack me at any moment but I was also prepared for this to happen at the moment, she moved her hands to make ice appear making me growl at her actions as I moved to crush them into dust making her glare at me for what I had just done to her move, I smirked back to her as I ran and brought my claws straight to her face, she screamed in horror and pain from my actions as I jumped back and away from her as she brought out ice from the floor as her way to keep herself safe for now.

She may find it smart but I find it useless as I ran and jumped inside to throw her out with me right behind her, she gasped and watched me as I moved closer to her with my claws and fangs out and ready for her to be killed with "You can't hurt me... There are guards just waiting for my next orders and they will kill you!" she claimed making me laugh at her "Where? Outside your door? I already killed them" I said making her eyes widen in fear as she trembled from me getting closer to her at the moment, I wonder what her next attack will be? It might be just as stupid as her last two attacks "Now then, why don't you be kind and let me rip your head off your body so I can let the other's know that the war is over?" I asked making her tremble even more as she ran out.

I always did love a good hunt, my family was always surprised at what I would bring back to eat or to play with so this was just as fun to me, I jumped so to be right in front of her as she then used her powers to attack me, but I dodged them all making me smile at her once more as her face became from scared to happy and in one movement I felt something slice into my leg making me jump back to see a large gash on my left leg, I growled at her as she made herself a sword of ice "You can't defeat me, I trained for years to get to where i'm at now and you will not stop me" she said making me glare at her and at those words she had just spoken to me at the moment from this whole situation.

"And besides, I planned the whole battle out and not one move was not predicted by me about you" she then said making me laugh, she looked to me confused at my reaction as I stood up to face her once more "For someone who can only make ice... Your pretty stupid with those claims when you don't even know me well enough to know all of my moves" I giggled making her eyes widen as my body began to change slowly, it morphed, bones changed inside my body just like my organs were doing at the moment as I turned into a wolf making me enjoy the face she was making at the moment from my transformation being made "Can you even do something like that?" I asked making her eyes widen at how deep my voice became all of a sudden.

 Your pretty stupid with those claims when you don't even know me well enough to know all of my moves" I giggled making her eyes widen as my body began to change slowly, it morphed, bones changed inside my body just like my organs were doing at th...

She was scared, I could smell it from her so well that it made me growl at her just to make it stronger, my ears moved to listen to everything around me... Including outside the castle and right now things were going well on our side with only a few injured leaving to get help and also knowing that Erik and his father were out and soon coming to get out of the castle... But Erik demanded to get to where I was right now which made me certain that I had to finish this now if I don't want him to see me the way I was right now "You will die now succubus" I said as she screamed in fear while a charged with my fangs towards her neck... Ready to rip her head off as she used her powers to block my way to her at the moment.

I destroyed every single one of those attacks, and while they did hurt me with cuts I didn't care but for me to rip her head off so Erik can be left alone at last and for me to be with him once more like I had always wanted, but just as I became human once more... One of her attacks got the right side of my neck making most likely only have a few minutes to end this for good, I grabbed her neck with my jaw making her scream in fear and panic for her sudden death as she begged for mercy, I then forced my fangs to enter her neck as she gasped for air as blood trickled from her lips, as I then pulled her head off and threw it to the ground as blood poured from her body.

I smiled at what I at last did for the world... But my sight began to blur from the blood loss making me tumble to the ground as I tried to see if someone was there "Princess!" I heard making me look with my blurry eyes Erik coming closer to me and gently lifting me into his arms as he tried to stop the blood from my neck wound but not noticing the one on my leg "Please hang on princess" he begged as tears gently ran down his face making me simply smile to him as he grabbed Curenyia's head and quickly ran to get out and to get some help from someone as I slowly felt my life leaving me... As I welcomed the darkness of death to my arms.