Curenyia

Erik sat close to my side on the couch, I did nothing at the moment as he lifted my legs to sit down and place them on his lap making me watch him in silence for now, he looked to me for a moment and kindly smiled to me as I blushed towards him as he slowly moved his fingers to my ankles and then towards my calf's making a shiver go up my spine at that moment "Is there something you needed Erik?" I asked, I couldn't be with him for he was a demon and I was a human as he looked at me at that moment with a smile "I simply thought I could join you in here to read" he said simply.

I raised a brow to him at what he said with how confused I was at the moment as most of the time he was doing things around the house at the time and never had time to hang out with me or the others, I decided to look back to my book well my grandfather's I decided to look more into demons and was now looking into the children birth "What are you looking at?" he then asked making me look at him for a moment "Is it true you can choose to have kids or not while having sex?" I asked making him blush in surprise to my question "Grandfather wrote that demons when having sex can actually decide if they are to have a child or not. Here it's needed to use protection when not wanting kids" I explained making him look to me and then nodded as his answer.

"Demons are lucky with that bit, I've always wanted to have kids, but people at my school mostly try to rape me in an alley on a daily basis. While you can actually decide with the one your with if both of you want a child" I said before going back to reading, when I looked back to Erik my eyes widen as he was close to my face at the moment "How many?" he demanded making me try to look away "Five, there in one of my classes each when the girl's aren't there and often try to rape me when i'm alone and going somewhere" I said making him move back and look away as I go back to reading in silence as he went to my legs once more, at times as I turned to a new page and discovered something new Erik would look over to see and then told me more about it.

When I got tired Erik carried me to bed making me sleep in his arms as he got me into bed where I slept the night, it was then that it happened as I woke up in the garden once more as the succubus was right there making me watch her as she looked me over, her blue eyes showed me that she didn't like me at all as her white markings made her skin look almost like she was a ghost just like her pale blonde hair "I don't understand this" she hissed making me raise a brow "What the fuck are you talking about!?" I demanded as she glared at me without showing the slightest signs of fear on her face but only in her eyes she showed she was scared of me before trying to look calm and unfazed "Why would Uzaeris like you at all, you are a plain and boring human after all" she said making me glare at her in anger as I jumped on her "Your nothing but a fucked up succubus bitch who only cares about her fucking self! Why talk like you own him if you don't care about what he feels!?" I yelled at her as she backed away in slight fear towards my words.

I watched as she then glared to me once more "My name is Curenyia, I am to be with Uzaeris and become the queen he deserves" she said making me shake my head "Your crazy, fucked up and stupid if you think you can control him into coming to the demon world to become king" I said as I woke up in bed in a slight jump, she really was crazy after all as I then turned to see Damien watching me "Jesus Damien, knock or something next time" I said as he moved closer "You need to be careful about Curenyia" he said making my eyes widen to his words, he sat on my bed "You saw her, didn't you" I said making him nod "Your dreams, I could hear them so I knew she was linking herself to your dreams, but I don't understand how she did it" he said making me look at him confused "Her real power is ice, she can make some from nothing and attack others" he explained making me not understand how she did get in my dreams.

"So what do I do?" I asked making him shrug "James might have an idea of how to block her but you would need to tell him everything, same with Erik as he might be in danger" he explained and then went for the door "Breakfast is ready" he said and closed the door behind himself, I got up and went to pick my outfit for the day and went for the bathroom to take a shower as Sam walked over to me "You ok?" he asked making me sigh as he looked to understand "Weird dream again?" he asked making me nod "It was the succubus I saw in the last one, but now she was having a real conversation with me, like she was actually there or something" I said making him raise a brow "Did she say her name?" he asked "It was Curenyia, she spoke about how Erik was going to become the next demon lord and she would be his queen" I said making his eyes widen.

He looked away and went to the dinning room as I went to the bathroom looking a bit confused to why he reacted like that, to my surprise Erik walked out making me slightly blush to him as he smiled to me "Good morning princess, the bathroom is all yours now. Unless you wish for some help to clean your body~" he said making me turn bright red and quickly get inside, I started the shower and got undressed before hoping in to try and relax while also figuring out more about those dreams I had two days in a row, it was strange but at the same time it was something I might not be able to stop making me have no choice but to try and figure this all out and save Erik from being forced in what Curenyia wants.